Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, protein, B vitamins and other 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 trace elements, including niacin, vitamin E, phosphorus, iron, potassium and sodium were higher than normal chicken , cholesterol and fat content is very low, silky serum total protein and globulin were significantly higher than ordinary chicken. Silky meat containing amino acids than ordinary chicken, and iron elements are also much higher than the average chicken, is very high nutritional value of supplements.
Eating Silky, can improve physiological function, Anti-aging, gluten bone health, prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, rickets, significantly effect for iron deficiency anemia disorders women.
Tags: The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky
, The nutritional value of silky
, what about silky
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of the BlackBerry Blackberry fruit contains: Water: 88.0 ~ 88.8%, Soluble solids content: 6.5 ~ 8.5%, […]
- 6 benefits of men eat beef We usually often eat beef, but male friends to eat beef what are the benefits?
- The nutritional value and efficacy of medlar (Wolfberry) (Lycium) Medlar nutrient-rich, fresh wolfberry fruit per l00g containing protein 4g, carbohydrate […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" […]
- The nutritional value of duck eggs Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.