1. Barley for containing a variety of vitamins and minerals can promote metabolism and reduce the burden of gastrointestinal function. Frail patients can be used for replenishing food;
2. Regular consumption of barley foods on chronic enteritis, dyspepsia embolism is also effective. Pearl barley can enhance renal function, and a heat diuretic effect, so have effect on the swelling patients;
3. By modern pharmacological studies have shown that barley has anti-cancer effect, and its anti-cancer active ingredients include selenium, can effectively inhibit cancer cell proliferation, can be used for gastric cancer, cervical cancer, adjuvant therapy;
4. Healthy people eat barley, nimble body can reduce the risk of cancer incidence;
5. Barley contains a certain amount of vitamin E, is a beauty of food, eat it regularly can keep the delicate skin luster and eliminate acne, pigmentation, improve skin tone, and it is caused by a viral infection for wart treatment and so have some effect;
6. Barley is rich in vitamin B, is very useful for prevention and treatment of beriberi.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and efficacy of peas
Peas are rich in lysine, which is the other food does not have. Lysine is an amino acid the body needs, an essential nutrient, is one of the essential amino acids, can promote human development, enhan...
- Five nutritional benefits of eggs
1. Anti-aging. Eggs contain almost all the body needs nutrients, so be it called "the ideal nutritional library." Nutritionists called "complete protein model".
2. Good for brain and wit. Egg yolk ...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cucumber
Cucumber contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, fiber and calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, magnesium and other rich ingredients. Especially the cucumber contains thin fiber can r...
- The Flammulina the five health effects
The Flammulina aka the black mushrooms, Puzzle mushroom, it is a nutritious but also physical illnesses excellent food. Flammulina the high protein content, which contains 18 kinds of amino acids, the...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of Hericium erinaceus
Hericium erinaceus rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, calcium, thiamine, riboflavin, amino acid composition is also more comprehensive, and contains 7 kinds of essential amino acids.
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of garlic
The garlic is very benefits for people health. Garlic is rich in carbohydrates and less protein, almost no fat. Garlic contains more comprehensive trace elements, especially high content of potassium ...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of cauliflower
Cauliflower is rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. In which higher levels of vitamin C, per 100 grams of vitamin Cp85-100 mg, 4 times higher than the cabbage, ca...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of kidney beans
Kidney beans rich in nutrition, have a high content of protein, calcium, iron, B group vitamins. Often eat kidney beans, can accelerate skin metabolism, relieve skin dry, dry hair. Kidney beans in sap...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of loquat
Loquat rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and vitamin A, B, C. Loquat is rich in vitamin B, carotene, protect eyesight, skin healthy mo...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of taro
The nutritional value of taro, similar to potatoes, not contain solanine, easy to digest and will not cause poisoning, is a good alkaline food.
1. taro rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, p...
Tags: effectiveness of of barley
, effectiveness of of Pearl barley
, nutritional value of barley
, nutritional value of Pearl barley
, what about barley
, what about pearl barley
Both comments and pings are currently closed.