Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 grams, 0.1 grams fat, 3.1 grams carbohydrates, 22 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 31 mg, 0.4 mg of iron, carotene, 0.04 mg, thiamine 0.03 mg, riboflavin 0.04 mg, niacin 0.5 mg, 3 mg ascorbic acid. In addition, it also contains D 3. Anti-aging vitamins eggplant E, to prevent bleeding and anti-aging functions, eat eggplant, can lower blood cholesterol levels. On delaying the aging process has a positive meaning.
1, Cardiovascular protection, ascorbic acid: Eggplant is rich in Vitamin P, this material can enhance the adhesion between human cells and enhance the flexibility of capillaries, reducing capillary fragility and permeability, to prevent capillary bleeding, the cardiovascular maintain normal function. In addition, prevention and treatment of scurvy and eggplant also promote wound healing effect.
2, Prevention of gastric cancer: eggplant contains solanine, can inhibit the proliferation of digestive system cancer, for prevention of gastric cancer have a certain effect.
3, Anti-aging: eggplant contain vitamin E, to prevent bleeding and anti-aging functions, eat eggplant, can reduce blood cholesterol levels, to delay the aging human body has a positive meaning.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of peanuts Peanuts per 100 grams, 7.3 grams of water, protein 24.6 g, fat 48.7 g, carbohydrates 15.3 g, crude fiber 2.1 grams, 2 grams of ash, calcium 36 mg, phosphorus 383 mg, 2 mg iron, and the […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of oatmeal 1, Oatmeal can effectively reduce cholesterol in the body, regular consumption of the elderly can play a cardiovascular disease prevention;
2, Regular consumption of Oatmeal on patients […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Chives (leeks) Leeks high nutritional value, each containing 100 grams of edible portion 2 to 2.85 grams of protein, fat 0.2 to 0.5 grams, 6 grams carbohydrates, 2.4, 0.6 to 3.2 g of cellulose. There are […]
- The nutritional value of broccoli Per 100g edible portion of broccoli, the containing protein 3.6 g, carbohydrates 5.9 g, fat 0.3 g, calcium 78 mg, 74 mg phosphorus, iron 1.1 mg, 25 mg carotene, vitamin C110 mg and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, high protein, low fat, low cholesterol content. Turkey meat contains a variety of amino acids, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky Nutritional value:
Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, protein, B vitamins and other 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 trace elements, including niacin, vitamin E, […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, […]
Tags: effectiveness of eggplant
, nutritional value of eggplant
, what about eggplant
Both comments and pings are currently closed.