Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 grams, 0.1 grams fat, 3.1 grams carbohydrates, 22 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 31 mg, 0.4 mg of iron, carotene, 0.04 mg, thiamine 0.03 mg, riboflavin 0.04 mg, niacin 0.5 mg, 3 mg ascorbic acid. In addition, it also contains D 3. Anti-aging vitamins eggplant E, to prevent bleeding and anti-aging functions, eat eggplant, can lower blood cholesterol levels. On delaying the aging process has a positive meaning.
1, Cardiovascular protection, ascorbic acid: Eggplant is rich in Vitamin P, this material can enhance the adhesion between human cells and enhance the flexibility of capillaries, reducing capillary fragility and permeability, to prevent capillary bleeding, the cardiovascular maintain normal function. In addition, prevention and treatment of scurvy and eggplant also promote wound healing effect.
2, Prevention of gastric cancer: eggplant contains solanine, can inhibit the proliferation of digestive system cancer, for prevention of gastric cancer have a certain effect.
3, Anti-aging: eggplant contain vitamin E, to prevent bleeding and anti-aging functions, eat eggplant, can reduce blood cholesterol levels, to delay the aging human body has a positive meaning.
Tags: effectiveness of eggplant
, nutritional value of eggplant
, what about eggplant
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- Nutritional value of eggplant regular consumption can prevent stomach cancer and anti-aging Eggplant is one of the few purple vegetables, but also on the table very common homemade […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of peanuts Peanuts per 100 grams, 7.3 grams of water, protein 24.6 g, fat 48.7 g, carbohydrates […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of oatmeal 1, Oatmeal can effectively reduce cholesterol in the body, regular consumption of the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Chives (leeks) Leeks high nutritional value, each containing 100 grams of edible portion 2 to 2.85 […]
- The nutritional value of broccoli Per 100g edible portion of broccoli, the containing protein 3.6 g, carbohydrates 5.9 g, […]
- The nutritional value of turkey meat Turkey meat rich in nutrition, with the characteristics of the meat of wild animals, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky Nutritional value:
Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.