Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also contain vitamins B, C and calcium, phosphorus and other mineral elements. Cherry per 100 grams of water 83 grams, 1.4 grams of protein, 0.3 grams fat, 8 grams of sugar, carbohydrates 14.4 g, 66 kcal of energy, crude fiber 0.4 g, ash 0.5 g, calcium 18 mg, 18 mg phosphorus, iron 59 mg, 0.15 mg, carotene, thiamine 0.04 mg, riboflavin 0.08 mg, Nicole acid 0.4 mg, 3 mg ascorbic acid, potassium 258 mg, 0.7 mg of sodium, magnesium 10.6 mg, and the other rich in vitamin A.
1, Anti-anemia, promote blood production. Cherry high iron content, iron is a synthetic human hemoglobin, myoglobin raw materials. In human immunity, protein synthesis and energy metabolism process, play an important role, but also with the brain and nerve function, and so closely related to the aging process. Eat cherries complement the needs of the body of the iron content, and promote hemoglobin regeneration, both prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia, but also to enhance physical fitness, brain puzzle.
2, control measles. Children drinking cherry juice can prevent infection.
3, for rheumatism, lumbar and leg pain have good effect. Cherry also has strong roots insecticide, insecticidal effect, can be driven to kill roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm and so on.
4, Cherry can treat burns, play convergence pain, prevent blistering wound purulent role. Cherry can also treat mild to severe frostbite.
5, Cherry nutritious, containing protein, sugar, phosphorus, carotene, vitamin C and others, higher than apples, pears, especially the high iron content, often rubbed cherry juice at the face and wrinkles, make the facial skin rosy white, speckle reducing wrinkles.
Tags: effectiveness of Cherry
, nutritional value of Cherry
, what about cherry
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat cherry? Cherry fat free, low calorie, but it is rich in protein, sugar, phosphorus, iron, carotene and vitamin C and so on.
Eat cherries can prevent iron deficiency […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element <selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other> content is also high. "King of tropical fruits" of […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also contains other vitamins B1, B2, C4 and minerals, with cool antipyretic effect, therefore, mangosteen is […]
- The nutritional value of Pear Per 100 grams of edible parts of pears, 167.5 kJ of energy, contains about 0.1 grams of protein, 0.1 grams fat, 9 grams carbohydrates, 5 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 6 mg, 0.2 mg of […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of Cantaloupe Per 100 g cantaloupe containing 0.4 g of protein, fat O.3 g, sugar 8.8 g, 167.2 kJ heat calcium 14 mg, phosphorus 10 mg, 1 mg of iron, O.22 mg carotene, vitamin B, 0.08 mg, vitamin B: 0.01 […]
- The nutritional value of octopus Nutritional content (100 grams)
135.00 kcal calories, 18.90 grams of protein, fat 0.40 g, carbohydrates 14.00 g, 0.04 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.06 mg, niacin 5.40 mg, vitamin E1.34 mg, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of pineapple Pineapple nutrients：
Per 100 grams of pineapple containing water 87.1 g , protein 0.5 g, fat 0.1 g, fiber 1.2 g, niacin 0.1 mg, 126 mg of potassium, sodium 1.2 mg, 0.08 mg zinc, 8.5 […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.