Celery is rich in nutrition, containing 100 grams of celery 2.2 grams of protein, calcium 8.5 mg, phosphorus 61 mg, 8.5 mg of iron, protein content than fruits and vegetables is 1 times the iron content of about 20 times as tomatoes, celery, also Rich in carotene and vitamins, etc., are very beneficial to human health. Celery leaves and stems contain volatile mannitol, unique aroma, can enhance the appetite, but also has health care.
1. Celery hypotensive effect, mainly because of the celery contains acidic ingredients, it can fight against nicotine, mountain stem pressor response induced by theophylline, can lead to hypotension. For the primary, gestational hypertension and menopause are valid.
2. Celery is conducive to emotional stability, elimination of irritability.
3. Tthe active ingredients of celery with a diuretic to remove the body of sodium retention, diuretic swelling.
4. Celery is a high-fiber foods have anti-cancer effect. Its digestion by the intestines to produce a lignin or intestinal lipid substances, such substance is an antioxidant at high concentration, inhibit carcinogenic substances produced by intestinal bacteria. It can also speed up the running time of feces in the intestines, reducing exposure to carcinogens and the colonic mucosa to achieve the purpose of preventing colon cancer.
5. The higher iron content of celery, to supplement the loss of women’s menstrual blood, eat it to avoid skin pale, dry, minimalist looking.
6. Celery is to assist the treatment of hypertension and its complications in the first choice of goods. The hardening of the arteries, in patients with neurasthenia also adjuvant therapy.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of carrots Carrot is a higher nutritional value of vegetables, in addition to containing a variety of vitamins, but also rich in calcium, potassium, iron and other substances. Carotene in particular […]
- Effect and role of the banana – eating bananas benefits Banana nutrition is very rich, hectogram pulp containing 1.2 grams of protein, 0.5 g fat, 19.5 g carbohydrates, 0.9 g of crude fiber, 9 mg calcium, phosphorus 31 mg, 0.6 mg iron, also […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of soybean milk Soybean milk rich content plant proteins, lecithin, vitamin B1, B2, niacin and iron, calcium and minerals. In particular, the content of iron, more than any other dairy products are rich. […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of eggplant Eggplant nutrition, are more abundant, contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. 100 grams of eggplant contains protein per 2.3 […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, […]
- The nutritional value of quail eggs Quail eggs can be said to be the best beneficial brain foods. Nutritional value of quail eggs preferred by the experts, quail eggs, protein, fat content, although the egg is almost, but it […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of cowpea Cowpea provides easy digestion and absorption of high quality protein, moderate carbohydrate and various vitamins, trace elements and so on. Per 100 grams of beans, protein 2.7 g, fat 0.2 […]
Tags: effectiveness of Celery
, nutritional value of Celery
, what about Celery
Both comments and pings are currently closed.