Asparagus contain various amino acids necessary for human body, and contain more selenium, molybdenum, magnesium, manganese and other trace elements, also contains a large number of non-protein nitrogenous compounds and aspartic nitrogen acid.
Regular consumption of asparagus on heart disease, high blood pressure, heart rate too fast, fatigue, edema, cystitis, dysuria and other diseases have a certain effect. While asparagus on cardiovascular disease, vascular sclerosis, nephritis, gallstones, liver dysfunction and obesity are useful.
Asparagus also contains vitamins and trace elements in quality than ordinary vegetables. Nutritionists and vegetarian community are that it is healthy food and comprehensive anti-cancer food. With asparagus treatment Lymphoma, bladder, lung and skin cancer, kidney stones, has an excellent effect. For other cancers, leukemia, also have a good effect.
Association of International Cancer patients that asparagus can make the normalization of cell growth, the function of preventing proliferation of cancer cells. Adjuvant treatment of cancer diseases, should ensure that eat daily to be effective.
Tags: effectiveness of asparagus
, nutritional value of asparagus
, what about asparagus
Related Health Tips :
- What are the benefits of eating sea cucumber The sea cucumber is a highly valuable tonic food or medicinal. Here are what are the […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of lemon Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- Five bad habits lead to kidney stones 1. Not eat breakfast induced a significant risk of gallstone disease, biliary secretion […]
- Knowledge of vitamin B12 can prevent anemia anti-depression Vitamin B12 is normally obtained from the diet of nutrients, it is mainly found in fish, […]
- The Black Peanut’s nutritional value The Black Peanut is the peanut family a wonderful, high nutritional value and health […]
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of of barley(Pearl barley) 1. Barley for containing a variety of vitamins and minerals can promote metabolism and […]
- The nutritional value of corn (maize) Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of straw mushrooms Straw mushrooms rich nutrition, delicious, rich in vitamins c, sugar, crude protein, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.