Asparagus contain various amino acids necessary for human body, and contain more selenium, molybdenum, magnesium, manganese and other trace elements, also contains a large number of non-protein nitrogenous compounds and aspartic nitrogen acid.
Regular consumption of asparagus on heart disease, high blood pressure, heart rate too fast, fatigue, edema, cystitis, dysuria and other diseases have a certain effect. While asparagus on cardiovascular disease, vascular sclerosis, nephritis, gallstones, liver dysfunction and obesity are useful.
Asparagus also contains vitamins and trace elements in quality than ordinary vegetables. Nutritionists and vegetarian community are that it is healthy food and comprehensive anti-cancer food. With asparagus treatment Lymphoma, bladder, lung and skin cancer, kidney stones, has an excellent effect. For other cancers, leukemia, also have a good effect.
Association of International Cancer patients that asparagus can make the normalization of cell growth, the function of preventing proliferation of cancer cells. Adjuvant treatment of cancer diseases, should ensure that eat daily to be effective.
Related Health Tips :
- What are the benefits of eating sea cucumber The sea cucumber is a highly valuable tonic food or medicinal. Here are what are the benefits of eating sea cucumber:
Brain, puzzle, longevity - sea cucumber contains 18 kinds of amino […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of lemon Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of protein, fat 1.2 grams, 6.2 grams carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, thiamin 0.05 mg, riboflavin 0.02 […]
- Knowledge of vitamin B12 can prevent anemia anti-depression Vitamin B12 is normally obtained from the diet of nutrients, it is mainly found in fish, shellfish, meat and dairy products. Vitamin B12 involved in the manufacture of bone marrow red […]
- Five bad habits lead to kidney stones 1. Not eat breakfast induced a significant risk of gallstone disease, biliary secretion of bile in the morning, and do digestion food preparation. If people do not eat breakfast, bile no […]
- The Black Peanut’s nutritional value The Black Peanut is the peanut family a wonderful, high nutritional value and health benefits.The Black Peanut nutritious, rich in high quality protein, unsaturated fatty acids, also […]
- The cirrhosis best treatment ways Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of of barley(Pearl barley) 1. Barley for containing a variety of vitamins and minerals can promote metabolism and reduce the burden of gastrointestinal function. Frail patients can be used for replenishing food; […]
- The nutritional value of corn (maize) Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin and mineral elements magnesium and selenium, linoleic acid and […]
- What to eat vegetables for maternal? 1, The lotus root: lotus root contains large amounts of starch, vitamins and minerals, nutrient-rich, light and refreshing, to spleen and stomach. Maternal eating lotus root, early removal […]
Tags: effectiveness of asparagus
, nutritional value of asparagus
, what about asparagus
Both comments and pings are currently closed.