Apricot flesh can be eaten raw, immature fruit can also be processed into dried apricot, dried apricots and so on. Almond can be divided into bitter almonds and sweet almonds, sweet almond can be used as casual snacks, also can be used as cold dishes; bitter almond is generally used as medicine, and a small drug. Apricot fruit and almonds are rich in nutrients. Although the delicious of apricot but not eat more. Because the metabolites of amygdalin cells will lead to suffocation, severe inhibit central nervous system and lead to respiratory paralysis and even death.
1. Unripe fruit contains more flavonoids, flavonoids can prevent heart disease and reduce the role of myocardial infarction;
2. Apricots Vitamin B17 is the most abundant fruit, and vitamin B17 is a very effective anti-cancer substances, and kill cancer cells only, normal healthy cells without any toxic;
3. Bitter almond can treat cough, asthma, laxative, to treat lung disease, cough and other diseases;
4. Almonds are also rich in vitamin C and polyphenolic composition, this ingredient can not only reduce cholesterol levels in the body, but also significantly reduce the incidence of heart disease and risk of many chronic diseases.
Tags: effectiveness of apricot almonds
, nutritional value of apricot
, nutritional value of apricot almonds
, what about apricot
, what about apricot almonds
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat apricot? Postpartum can eat apricots? Infants can eat apricot? Apricots features and efficacy:
1. Apricot fruit bright color, juicy flesh, sweet flavor, occupy an important position in the fruit market. Apricot meat nutritious, rich in carotene and […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of jackfruit Jackfruit high nutritional value, contains carbohydrates, sugar, protein, starch, vitamins, amino acids, calcium, iron, potassium, and contains a certain amount of vegetable fats and […]
- what food to eat to prevent cancer ? Studies show that nutrition plays an important role in many diseases, especially cancer.
Garlic has been proven to be a able to help the body fight against germs and bacteria in the […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Red Dates (Jujube) Red Dates contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, organic acids, vitamin A, vitamin C, trace of calcium-rich variety of nutrients such as amino acids.
1. Red Dates can enhance human […]
- The nutritional value of pistachio Pistachio nuts are highly nutritious foods, 100 nuts contain vitamin A 20 micrograms, 59 micrograms of folic acid, iron 3 mg, 440 mg phosphorus, potassium 970 mg, 270 mg sodium, 120 mg […]
- The nutritional value of corn (maize) Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin and mineral elements magnesium and selenium, linoleic acid and […]
- The nutritional value of grapes 1. Grape sugar in the mainly glucose, can be quickly absorbed by the body. Hypoglycemia when the body is, if the time to drink grape juice, can quickly relieve the symptoms;
2. French […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of cinnamon Following are nutritional value and efficacy of cinnamon. Cinnamon contains powerful antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anticlotting properties. It is an exceptional […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of sea cucumber The higher nutritional value of sea cucumber. Sea cucumber with water hectogram 14.9 g protein, 0.9 grams fat, 0.4 grams carbohydrates, 357 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 12 mg, iron […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.