Apricot flesh can be eaten raw, immature fruit can also be processed into dried apricot, dried apricots and so on. Almond can be divided into bitter almonds and sweet almonds, sweet almond can be used as casual snacks, also can be used as cold dishes; bitter almond is generally used as medicine, and a small drug. Apricot fruit and almonds are rich in nutrients. Although the delicious of apricot but not eat more. Because the metabolites of amygdalin cells will lead to suffocation, severe inhibit central nervous system and lead to respiratory paralysis and even death.
1. Unripe fruit contains more flavonoids, flavonoids can prevent heart disease and reduce the role of myocardial infarction;
2. Apricots Vitamin B17 is the most abundant fruit, and vitamin B17 is a very effective anti-cancer substances, and kill cancer cells only, normal healthy cells without any toxic;
3. Bitter almond can treat cough, asthma, laxative, to treat lung disease, cough and other diseases;
4. Almonds are also rich in vitamin C and polyphenolic composition, this ingredient can not only reduce cholesterol levels in the body, but also significantly reduce the incidence of heart disease and risk of many chronic diseases.
Related Health Tips :
- what food to eat to prevent cancer ?
Studies show that nutrition plays an important role in many diseases, especially cancer.
Garlic has been proven to be a able to help the body fight against germs and bacteria in the natural antibio...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Red Dates (Jujube)
Red Dates contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, organic acids, vitamin A, vitamin C, trace of calcium-rich variety of nutrients such as amino acids.
1. Red Dates can enhance human immunity, and in...
- The nutritional value of pistachio
Pistachio nuts are highly nutritious foods, 100 nuts contain vitamin A 20 micrograms, 59 micrograms of folic acid, iron 3 mg, 440 mg phosphorus, potassium 970 mg, 270 mg sodium, 120 mg calcium, and al...
- The nutritional value of corn (maize)
Corn contains a lot of fat, it can be extracted corn oil from corn germ. Corn oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, lecithin and mineral elements magnesium and selenium, linoleic acid and so on. Long-t...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of cinnamon
Following are nutritional value and efficacy of cinnamon. Cinnamon contains powerful antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anticlotting properties. It is an exceptional source of antio...
- The nutritional value of grapes
1. Grape sugar in the mainly glucose, can be quickly absorbed by the body. Hypoglycemia when the body is, if the time to drink grape juice, can quickly relieve the symptoms;
2. French scientists f...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of sea cucumber
The higher nutritional value of sea cucumber. Sea cucumber with water hectogram 14.9 g protein, 0.9 grams fat, 0.4 grams carbohydrates, 357 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 12 mg, iron 2.4 mg, and vi...
- The nutritional value of jellyfish
1, Jellyfish contains a variety of nutrients that the body needs, especially with the iodine people missing in diet, is an important nutritional food;
2, Contains a substance similar to acetylchol...
- Eat Vegetables And Fruits For An Extended, More healthy Daily life
Are you aware that diet and dietary inadequacies would be the major reason for most health problems? The very best 3 main reasons for dying within this country - cardiovascular disease, cancer and str...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados
Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, seleniu...
Tags: effectiveness of apricot almonds
, nutritional value of apricot
, nutritional value of apricot almonds
, what about apricot
, what about apricot almonds
Both comments and pings are currently closed.