High nutritional value of sugar cane, which contains more water, water accounts for 84% of sugarcane. Richest sugar sugarcane, in which the sucrose, glucose and fructose content of 12%. In addition, the scientific analysis, the human body needs sugarcane also contains other substances, such as sugarcane per one hundred grams with 0.2 grams of protein, fat 0.5 g, calcium 8 mg, 4 mg of phosphorus, iron 1.3 mg. In addition, sugar cane, also contains aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, alanine and other amino acids benefit the body, as well as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin C and so on. The iron content in a variety of sugarcane fruit, ranked “champion” throne.
Suitable for sugarcane, dry cough, vomiting of stomach, intestinal constipation dry edible; suitable for those who eat too much alcohol; suitable for patients with fever, thirst fever, lack of body fluid, dry mouth were edible; suitable for chronic atrophic gastritis or chronic superficial gastritis mouth Less dry moss, no moss, red tongue, those who eat; advised to drink in the summer when the heat thirst for human consumption.
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of vinegar and edible effects Vinegar is rich in amino acids, which contains the human body can not be synthesized, must food supply 8 amino acids. Vinegar is also a lot of sugars such as glucose, fructose, maltose, […]
- The nutritional value of honey Honey is rich in vitamin B, vitamin D, vitamin E, fructose, glucose, maltose, sucrose, high-quality protein, potassium, sodium, iron, natural spices, lactic acid, malic acid, amylase, […]
- The effectiveness and nutritional value of Cantaloupe Per 100 g cantaloupe containing 0.4 g of protein, fat O.3 g, sugar 8.8 g, 167.2 kJ heat calcium 14 mg, phosphorus 10 mg, 1 mg of iron, O.22 mg carotene, vitamin B, 0.08 mg, vitamin B: 0.01 […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of persimmon Persimmon high nutritional value. Per 100 grams of persimmons contains carbohydrate 15 grams or more, sugar 28 grams, 1.36 grams of protein, fat 0.2 g, phosphorus 19 mg, iron 8 mg, 10 mg […]
- The nutritional value of chicken meat Chicken and beef, pork compared to the quality of its high protein, low in fat. In addition, the chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, the high-quality source of protein. […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Passionfruit Passionfruit is rich in protein, fat, and sugar, vitamins and phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, super fiber, SOD enzymes. Passionfruit with 165 fruit's scent, 132 or more aromatic […]
- What are the fruits and vegetables foods to reduce woman anemia? Females are more prone to iron deficiency anemia, it is because women will be fixed on a monthly loss of blood physiology. So on average about 20% of women 50% of pregnant women are anemic […]
- The nutritional value and edible effectiveness of lobster 1, Protein content of lobster higher than most freshwater and seawater fish and shrimps. Its amino acid composition is better than meat, which contains the essential human body can not […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Cherry Hectogram cherries as much as 59 milligrams of iron. Iron content in the fruit first; vitamin A content than grapes, apples, oranges more than 4 to 5 times. In addition, cherries also […]
Tags: nutrition of sugarcane
, role of sugarcane
, what about sugarcane
Both comments and pings are currently closed.