To give your baby eating fish, baby’s growth, mental development is helpful, in time to the baby eating fish to choose the right fish.
1, So that the bright eyes
Fish contains taurine, inhibits the synthesis of cholesterol, the getting better the vision. DHA can enhance the photoreceptor cells in the retinal response to light, and maintain the visual acuity in the cerebral cortex stimulation, with the function of maintaining the vision.
2, To help brain development
DHA is a polyunsaturated fatty acids, brain cells can spread the message smoothly, improve brain cell vitality, enhance memory, reaction and learning ability; and can prevent and improve symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
3, Alleviate the symptoms of allergic and inflammatory
EPA and DHA have the effect of inhibition of allergic reactions. Such as atopic dermatitis, reduce allergy symptoms; can also reduce the inflammation of ulcerative colitis.
Suitable for the baby to eat fish
Such as tilapia, silver fish, cod, mackerel, croaker, flounder, etc.. These fish, fish bone, almost no small thorn.
Tags: baby eating fish
, benefits of eating fish
, benefits of the baby eating fish
, fish benefits
Related Health Tips :
- What are the benefits of eating fish Fish is a cuisine of the people on the table. In addition to delicious, you also know what are the benefits of eating fish?
The eating fish will make people smarter. The fish body is […]
- Children eat fish – benefit the brain and increased intelligence Fish since ancient times because of its nutrient-rich, loved by the people, the baby in the developmental period, the nutritional needs of large, indeed fit through more fish supplement. […]
- Deep Sea Fish Oil’s role – What about Deep Sea Fish Oil Brain puzzle
DHA ingredients in Deep Sea Fish Oil is another special unsaturated fatty acids, and brain cell formation, development and operation of the indispensable material foundation. […]
- How to treatment of Baby eczema (Infant eczema) Baby eczema, occurred in the infant head and face acute or subacute eczema, under normal circumstances, can be cured in the short term. Stubborn often itchy, lingering diseases. More than […]
- The nutritional value of mackerel 1, Mackerel is a high protein, low fat, easily absorbed food;
2, Mackerel fish also contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), EPA has the dilation of blood […]
- The menstrual has always been a week early, which normally？ Under normal circumstances, menstruation delayed or advance in 7 days is a normal situation, so do not worry about the transition, to maintain a good attitude, and menstruation and many […]
- Pregnant mothers eat nuts your baby smart The nuts contain a lot of fat and protein, and are in urgent need of both nutrients during pregnancy, the fetus and the mother. Fetal nutrient supply completely rely on the expectant […]
- What foods to eat to prevent Neurasthenia – Diet tips for preventing Neurasthenia What foods to eat to prevent Neurasthenia? In the diet on the neurasthenia disease has helped, then neurasthenia what to eat?
1, Big jujube
Big jujube can benefit for heart and […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of eel Eel rich in nutrients, hectogram (100g) fresh eel with moisture 61.1g, protein 16.4g, lipids 21.3g, carbohydrates 0.1g, ash content 1.1g, minerals 95mg (milligrams), vitamin 230mg, it also […]
- what foods can help the baby Intellectual development (IQ development) 1 Millet: millet contains more fat, protein and other nutrients, calcium and iron B vitamins, known as brain food.
2 Eggs: eggs contains more lecithin, can increase the release of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.