1. diuretic effect
The caffeine and aromatic substances in black tea combined effects, to increase in renal blood flow and improve the glomerular filtration rate, renal microvascular expansion, and inhibits tubular reabsorption of water, then bring urine volume increased. This is conducive to remove the body of lactic acid, uric acid (and gout), excessive salt (with hypertension), hazardous materials, as well as ease the swelling caused by heart disease or nephritis.
2. inflammatory sterilization effect
Black tea contains polyphenols have anti-inflammatory effects, and then experimental results reveal that catechins can be combined with the single-cell bacteria, the protein coagulation precipitation, to inhibition and eliminate pathogens.
3. detoxifying effect
According to experimental results show that tea polyphenols in black tea can absorb heavy metals and precipitated decomposition.
4. refreshing and eliminate fatigue effects
Through medical experiments found that the caffeine in black tea can stimulate the cerebral cortex to excitement the nerve center of , bring refreshing, concentrated thinking ability, and thus make even more sensitive reaction of thinking, memory enhancement; It is also on the vascular system and heart with a excitatory effects, strengthening heartbeat, thus speeding up the blood circulation to facilitate metabolism. At the same time to promote sweating and urination, which speed up the excretion of lactic acid (the substance of the muscles feel tired), and other body of old waste material, to eliminate the effects of fatigue.
5. clearing away heat effect
In the summer, thirst quenching and Relieves summer heat drink black tea, because tea polyphenols, sugars, amino acids, pectin and other chemical reaction with the saliva, and stimulate saliva secretion, leading to mouth feel moist and cool feeling generated ; while caffeine regulates body temperature, it also stimulates the kidneys to promote excretion of heat and dirt to maintain the body’s physiological balance.
In addition, black tea also has anti dental caries, stomach and help digest slow aging, lower blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat, anti-cancer, anti-radiation effects.
Related Health Tips :
- What is gout patients diet principles Gout also known as hyperuricemia, a purine metabolic disorder caused by the disease, the one belonging to the arthritis, gout clinically many patients, caused great harm. So, gout patients […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing consumed a lot of water, the morning after, the body will be in a state of physiological lack of […]
- What physical condition not suitable for drinking tea 1. Iron deficiency anemia:
The tannic acid in tea can affect the body's absorption of iron, so that anemia worse.
The caffeine in tea can make people excited, causing […]
- How to heal and relief the symptoms of gout? Following are top home remedies for healing and relief the symptoms of Gout:
It is very common to hear people say that an apple a day will keep the doctor away. Especially […]
- What foods can not eat with seafood at the same time What do you want to pay attention to eat seafood?
1. Should not drink beer, eat seafood
Drink a lot of beer, eating seafood, produce too much uric acid, causing gout. Too much uric […]
- How to prevent kidney stones home remedies Following are top home remedies for prevention of Kidney Stones. The formation of stones in the kidneys is a very common health problem. Kidney stones are formed from the chemicals such as […]
- Drink green tea can prevent cancer care In recent years, medical researchers continue to discover the health benefits of green tea, green tea is the nature of disease prevention is one of the most powerful natural substances, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of blackcurrant Blackcurrant is very rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium, anthocyanins, phenolic substances. Already know the health effects of Blackcurrant, including the […]
- Do not drink tea immediately after a meal Why can not drink tea immediately after a meal?
Tea contains tannic acid and theophylline, combined with dietary protein to produce non-digestible tannic acid protein, could easily lead […]
- Which foods better not to eat for high blood pressure patients (hypertension) ? 1. Avoid tobacco, the nicotine in cigarettes, can stimulate the heart and blood vessels, so elevated blood pressure, accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis.
2. Eat less animal fats […]
Tags: efficacy of black tea
, role of black tea
, what about black tea
Both comments and pings are currently closed.