Black sesame effectiveness:
Good for liver and kidney, and energy and blood, moisten dry intestine. For dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus and hearing loss, premature graying, hair loss, illness, intestinal dry constipation.
The role of black sesame seeds:
1. Hypoglycemic effect: to reduce blood sugar, increase in liver and muscle glycogen content, but the dose was reduced glycogen content.
2. ACTH effect: increase in adrenal ascorbic acid content.
3. Anti-inflammatory effect: a sterile sesame oil coated skin and mucosa, with ease to stimulate and promote the role of inflammation in recovery.
4. Cardiovascular effects: black sesame in linoleic acid can reduce blood cholesterol levels, the role of prevention and treatment of coronary artery disease.
The nutritional value of black sesame:
1. Black sesame as a therapeutic product, good liver, kidney, blood, moistening, UFA, cosmetic effect, is an excellent health and beauty food;
2. Black sesame the magical effects, but also because it contains vitamin E ranks first in plant foods. Vitamin E can promote cell division and delay cell aging, eat or be offset by the decline of intracellular material “radicals” of accumulation, play a role in anti-aging and longevity;
3. Recent study found that black sesame seeds with lipid-lowering, anti-aging effects, and its therapeutic role has long been recognized, eat good;
4. Black sesame is rich in biotin, have the best effect for hair loss caused by body weakness, while the drug-induced hair loss, hair loss caused by certain diseases will have a certain effect.
Black sesame seeds contain a variety of essential amino acids in vitamin E, vitamin B1 in the role of participation, can accelerate the body’s metabolism; black sesame seeds – contain iron and vitamin E to prevent anemia, activation of brain cells, to eliminate an important component of blood cholesterol ; black sesame seeds contain mostly unsaturated fat, fatty acids, the role of longevity; black sesame seeds are contained in the composition of bile lecithin is one of, if the bile cholesterol and bile acid and lecithin imbalance, will be deposited to form gallstones, lecithin can be broken down, lower cholesterol, the lecithin can prevent gallstone formation. Modern medical research has confirmed that where the gallstone patients, bile lecithin content of certain deficiencies, eat black sesame seeds can help prevent and treat gallstones, as well as of brain longevity effect. Is indeed a common share and care in the elderly.
Tags: black sesame information
, The effect and role of black sesame
, the nutritional value of black sesame
, what about the black sesame
Related Health Tips :
- The Black Peanut’s nutritional value The Black Peanut is the peanut family a wonderful, high nutritional value and health benefits.The Black Peanut nutritious, rich in high quality protein, unsaturated fatty acids, also […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- The nutritional value of seaweed（laver） Laver not only have a certain anti-cancer effects and a significant cosmetic results, and its still on the prevention of atherosclerosis, sanguine, cerebral thrombosis, vertigo, difficulty […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of noodles 1, The noodles are the main nutrients of protein, fat, carbohydrates, etc.; noodles easy digestion and absorption, to improve anemia, strengthening the immune system, balance of nutrient […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, […]
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, […]
- What vitamins are benefits for women Present day women are health-conscious which is the reason why they like to follow along with balanced and healthy diet. Balanced and healthy diet for any lady is a which includes the best […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of pomegranate Pomegranate is one of very good enrich the blood food, it contains many essential nutrients, the fruit with vitamin C and B vitamins, organic acids, sugars, protein, fat, and calcium, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of blackcurrant Blackcurrant is very rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium, anthocyanins, phenolic substances. Already know the health effects of Blackcurrant, including the […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.