Cirrhosis of the liver is a common clinical chronic progressive liver disease, by one or more of the cause of long-term or repeated role in the formation of diffuse liver injury. In the majority of our liver cirrhosis, a small part of alcoholic cirrhosis and schistosomiasis cirrhosis. The histopathological on extensive liver cell necrosis the residual hepatocyte nodular regenerative hyperplasia of connective tissue and fibrous septa formation cause the hepatic lobule structural damage and pseudolobule of formed, gradual deformation of the liver, harden and the development of cirrhosis.
1, Supportive treatment: intravenous infusion of hypertonic glucose solution in order to supplement the heat, adding vitamin C infusion, insulin, and potassium chloride. Note that maintain water, electrolyte and acid-base balance. Serious illness can be entered albumin, fresh plasma.
2, Active hepatitis patients may be given to the treatment of liver, reducing enzyme, jaundice. If necessary, intravenous infusion therapy, such as pHGF 80 to 120 mg / day, reduced glutathione 1.2g / day, licorice acid preparations.
3, Oral drugs to reduce portal pressure.
4, Add B vitamins and digestive enzymes.
5, Hypersplenism treatment: it can take up white blood cell and platelet drugs. Necessary, feasible, splenectomy or splenic artery embolization.
6, Selenium: Selenium is a natural enemy of the liver disease.
Related Health Tips :
- What food to eat for patients with liver cirrhosis 1. Soy products: are high-protein, low fat food. In the diet, eat more soybeans and soy products suitable for patients with liver cirrhosis , not only rich in protein, calcium, iron, […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis is the development of end-stage liver disease stage, and for several years the incidence of fatty […]
- How to prevent liver cancer ? Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, then how do we do to prevent the occurrence of liver cancer? What aspects should be prevented from […]
- Hepatitis B HBeAg is how it developed cirrhosis of the liver Hepatitis B HBeAg patients with relatively well control, but if it is, when you do not get Hepatitis B HBeAg treatment, then Hepatitis B HBeAg will deteriorate, that is, we often say that […]
- What foods to eat to lower high blood glucose 1. Onion: Onion contains not only stimulate insulin synthesis and secretion of substances, the role of adjuvant therapy for diabetes, and it contains prostaglandins A and sulfur amino […]
- What vegetables to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg For hepatitis B HBeAg patients, in addition to treatment,dietotherapy regimen is also needed attention, eat more fresh vegetables not only add to the body's demand for vitamins, and […]
- Which people cant drink honey What people do not fit to drink honey?
1. Patients with cirrhosis should not drink honey. Generally patients with hepatitis B is very suitable for drinking honey, because honey offers […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of vitamins, fat, carbohydrates, protein. Must be reasonable with three meals a day, eat less spicy and […]
- Which drugs treatment of dandruff ? Drug treatment of dandruff there are three main types:
1, Anti-dandruff fungus
At present the clinical, the antifungal drugs for the treatment of dandruff with ketoconazole, […]
- What are the benefits of eating sea cucumber The sea cucumber is a highly valuable tonic food or medicinal. Here are what are the benefits of eating sea cucumber:
Brain, puzzle, longevity - sea cucumber contains 18 kinds of amino […]
Tags: cirrhosis treatment
, tips for cirrhosis
Both comments and pings are currently closed.