In general, 10 minutes after eating food is a critical period of dental care, because the pH of the mouth at this time from 6.8 to 4.5, acid reached a peak at this time if not immediately clean the teeth, the acid will erode teeth the surface of the enamel, the formation of the phenomenon of decalcification, resulting in tooth decay.
After eating, brush your teeth immediately within 10 minutes, to avoid the food residue in the mouth produce acidic substances, can effectively reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Tags: brush teeth tips
, what is the best time to brush teeth
Related Health Tips :
- Nine kinds of food easily help you prevent dental caries – prevent tooth decay What foods can protect healthy teeth to prevent tooth decay? What foods can help clean […]
- 3 cups of black tea a day can prevent tooth decay Regular tea, good for the human body. A recent British study found that drinking at […]
- Carbonated drinks overdose can cause tooth erosion Long-term drinking carbonated beverages, tooth corrosion, the surface of the tooth […]
- Excessive drinking of yogurt can cause tooth decay Yogurt helps prevent gum recession and tooth loss, which may be due to lactic acid […]
- After breakfast, a cup of milk can prevent tooth decay A new study shows that eating sugar and starch after breakfast, drink a glass of milk […]
- Gnashing of teeth anti-Cerebral thrombosis The method is: the upper and lower teeth the whole mouth tightly closed and forced a […]
- When children start brushing more appropriate? Children 2 years of age, the mouth of the deciduous teeth are long it all. But this […]
- The main reason for bad breath In general, easily lead to bad breath, and easy to be the neglected diseases are dental […]
- Whitening teeth three kinds of food Neat and teeth whitening for girls is very important, many people will take advantage of […]
- 10 kinds of natural tooth cleaning food Disease from the mouth to mouth off this road is good, the body can be healthy. Recently […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.