Following are the benefits of garlic:
1, Garlic can mediate immune function. Garlic in the fat-soluble substance, can promote immune cells the vitality and increase the number of phagocytic cells in vivo. It is reported that garlic can stimulate T-lymphocyte and macrophage activity, and thus produce more cytokines to kill harmful microorganisms.
2, Garlic can promote metabolism. Garlic compounds can increase the absorption and utilization of nutrients, the body’s physiological function in normal operation, the supply of energy to get better protection.
3, Mediation of human blood lipids metabolic disorders. Garlic extract can lower plasma total cholesterol, triglycerides and free cholesterol, reduce very low density lipoprotein and the ratio of total cholesterol, increase high-density lipoprotein and total cholesterol ratio, can reduce the liver total cholesterol, such as daily eat two raw garlic on the mediation of human blood lipids is extremely useful.
4, Allicin has a protective effect on blood vessels. Atherosclerotic human arteries, especially the aorta, coronary and renal artery damage is a major threat to human quality of life factors will lead to “myocardial infarction”, cerebral vascular accident and renal function decline. Lead to atherosclerosis and an important factor in lipid metabolism abnormalities. The allicin and other active ingredients can not only reduce too much “bad” cholesterol, better reduction blood viscosity of the level, so as to reduce or delay the occurrence of atherosclerosis and development.
5, Garlic has anti-thrombosis. Garlic not only indirectly inhibit abnormal platelet aggregation, as well as thrombolytic effect, to a certain extent, can prevent and reduce the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. According to reports, garlic antithrombotic features, and some experts believe that the role of non-inferior to aspirin.
Have glaucoma cataract, conjunctivitis, hordeolum, dry eye and other eye diseases normally have to eat less garlic .
Many people use garlic to prevent hepatitis, some even eat garlic every day even after hepatitis. This practice is extremely detrimental to the hepatitis patients, because no effect of garlic on the hepatitis virus, on the contrary, some components of garlic on the stomach, intestines have a stimulating effect, can inhibit the secretion of intestinal digestion, thereby increasing the patient’s nausea and many other hepatitis symptoms.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of garlic The garlic is very benefits for people health. Garlic is rich in carbohydrates and less protein, almost no fat. Garlic contains more comprehensive trace elements, especially high content […]
- Garlic to lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar – the benefits of garlic Garlic often act as seasoning role in dishes. In fact, garlic is a popular addition to seasoning, but also helps us reduce blood sugar, regulate blood pressure.
1, Bowel detoxification, […]
- 4 kinds of people can not eat garlic Do you know which people cant eat garlic? Its harmful for health when you have following symptoms to eat garlic.
1. Patients with eye disease should try to not eat garlic, especially […]
- The physiological function of vitamin E – Main role of vitamin E The physiological function of vitamin e:
1, To promote pituitary gonadotropin secretion, promotion formation of sperm and activities, to increase ovarian function, follicular increase, […]
- What foods to eat to prevent hypolipidemic – 25 kinds of food easily hypolipidemic Summer elevated blood lipids how to do? Mostly elevated blood lipids and diet-related, and only start from the diet can only be effective and safe control, that hypolipidemic foods are […]
- 10 kinds of food lower cholesterol 1.Apple: because of its rich pectin, cellulose and vitamin C, has a very good lipid-lowering effect. If you eat two apples for a month, most people in the blood low-density lipoprotein […]
- Eat pears can hypolipidemic. A medium-sized pear contains 5 grams of dietary fiber, most of which exist in the form of glial fibers. Such dietary fiber helps to "wash away" in vivo "bad cholesterol" (ie, low-density […]
- What are the effects of soy isoflavones? What are the effects of soy isoflavones? Isoflavones are flavonoids, mainly present in the leguminous plants, soy isoflavones are soybean growth in the formation of a class of secondary […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing consumed a lot of water, the morning after, the body will be in a state of physiological lack of […]
- Six kind of foods lowering blood lipid 1, Onion: increased good cholesterol
Onion is a very small number of vegetables with prostaglandin A, prostaglandin A is a strong vasodilator, can soften blood vessels, reducing blood […]
Tags: benefits of eating garlic
, nutritional value of garlic
, the benefits of garlic
, what about garlic
Both comments and pings are currently closed.