Salt: by flavor, solutions greasy, antiseptic sterilization. The main ingredient is sodium chloride salt. Daily intake of certain salt must be to maintain metabolism. Adjustment between the humoral and cellular acid-base balance, and promote human growth and development. In addition, the iodine salt is also beneficial to the thyroid. Common salt water gargle, not only for throat pain, sore teeth and other oral treatment and prevention of disease, but also to prevent colds. Early morning wake up drink a glass of salt water, can cure constipation.
Taboo: not a day too much salt intake should be less than 6 grams is appropriate.
Tags: benefits and contraindications of salt
, what about salt
Related Health Tips :
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing […]
- Rapid method for toothache pain relief Toothache, it is very hard to endure. But not a serious illness, not to heal. So, do not […]
- Eat to much salt will grow wrinkles If you eat a lot of salt, sodium ions will increase in the body, leading to cell […]
- How to prevent chronic pharyngitis Persistent refractory of chronic pharyngitis is a chronic disease, long-term throat […]
- How to treat of laryngitis Following are top ways to treat of laryngitis, home remedies for Laryngitis. Laryngitis […]
- Eat pears can hypolipidemic. A medium-sized pear contains 5 grams of dietary fiber, most of which exist in the form […]
- The ambulance measures for acute gastritis Acute simple gastritis, the cause is simple, the treatment it is not complicated, just […]
- Pregnant women can drink lemonade? Benefits for pregnant women to drink lemonade Lemonade is a lemon flavored water drinks, there is a cure constipation, detoxifies the […]
- Natural ways to relieve muscle pain – How to relieve muscle pain Do yo know how to relieve muscle pain? The body possesses an intricate system of […]
- Pregnant women can eat laver Laver characteristics and effectiveness
Prevention of goiter: can be used to treat due […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.