Lots of people use skin whitening strategies to remove acne frightening or sun spots. Most of the chemicals available on the market for skin whitening are harmful, so here’s a listing of natural herbal treatments and residential remedies that lighten your skin without harsh chemicals.
Vitamin C to skin whitening
Vitamin C is a natural skin lightener. Many health food stores sell vitamin C serums and moisturizes that will help lighten the skin. Vitamin C can irritate the skin, so it is not recommended to apply vitamin C directly to the skin; it should be an ingredient in a skin moisturizer.
Vitamin E to skin whitening
Vitamin E is safe to apply directly to the skin. It helps heal scar tissues and lighten the skin after only a few days of use. Unlike licorice, kojic acid or vitamin C, vitamin E will not fade pigmented sun spots.
Sun Screen to skin whitening
Commit to wearing sun screen every day. If you are not willing to protect you skin from the sun, all the time you spend trying to whiten your skin will be wasted.
Kojic Acid to skin whitening
An extract from the kojic berry, this is a powerfully antioxidant (much like vitamin C) that not only will help lighten the skin but also protect the skin from free radicals. Kojic acid is recommended to be mixed with a serum or moisturizer because direct contact to the skin can cause irritation.
Licorice Extract to skin whitening
licorice extract has been used as natural lighting agent in Asia for years. Licorice is probably not only the safest, but the most effective agent for lightening the skin. Licorice extract can be found at any health food store and is safe to apply directly to the skin. Many cosmetic companies also use licorice extract in their lightening products as an alternative to harsher chemicals like hydroquinone.
Related Health Tips :
- 3 skin whitening tips in autumn How to skin whitening in autumn? Fall whitening methods, what does?
Whitening first one: sunscreen work to do
UV raging, easy to make skin becomes dull, the skin can also cause […]
- The benefits of Skin Lightening Creams The majority of you'll want learned about the tanning creams which help individuals making their skin more dark, but you will find also creams open to lighten the skin tone. This product […]
- Efficient Natural Skin Lightening Facial mask You will find huge numbers of people globally who regularly use skin bleaching items for a number of reasons. Many people might have naturally dark skin plus they make use of an overall […]
- Pregnant women DIY natural beauty and skin whitening facial mask Pregnant women can do it yourself naturally and skin whitening facial mask. Choice of natural materials, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey and vitamin solution, etc., less side […]
- Skin lightening remove wrinkles fruit Many cosmetic ingredients are derived from natural plant, which has become a major selling point of the cosmetics, the lives of a lot of fruit in fact, contains a wealth of nutrients, […]
- Skin whitening product knowledge You will find really 1000's of skin whitening items and medicine to assist remove blemishes and whiten skin ? you will find even skin whitening injections and pills to fix pigmented skin. […]
- Skin Amazing Remedies – Tips To Look After Your Lightening Skin Whether you choose to use bleaches, lotions, soaps or pills, your skin needs to be well nurtured before, during and after the skin lightening treatments. You don't want to damage your skin […]
- Some Effective Skin Lightening Tips Are you currently searching for skin whitening tips which are safe, natural and affordable? These pointers can help you achieve lighter skin using items and elements you'll find in your […]
- How to get lighter skin The following to know how to get lighter skin. Lots of people world-wide would like to know the tips for how to get lighter skin. Facial skin whitening has developed into a really popular […]
- Natural skin lightening tips You will find numerous reasons that individuals may want to lighten their skin. Regrettably, you will find many bleaching creams available on the market that can harm the skin. Natural […]
Tags: Kojic Acid
, Licorice Extract to skin whitening
, Sun Screen to skin whitening
, Vitamin C to skin whitening
, Vitamin E to skin whitening
Both comments and pings are currently closed.