Watermelon contains about 5% of sugar, diabetics eat watermelon too, will lead to elevated blood sugar, urine sugar and other consequences of increased, adding to the disease, severe ketoacidosis coma reaction will appear. But should not eat too much, there is no harm to patients.
Tags: patients with diabetes to eat less watermelon
Related Health Tips :
- What drugs can not eat at the same time and hypoglycemic agents Diabetic patients need long-term use of hypoglycemic agents, but the hypoglycemic drugs […]
- Beware of prostatitis caused by long-term to drive Now many men are car owners, car is for the convenience, but some male friends will find […]
- What food can not eat for Cirrhotic patients ?
Cirrhotic patients diet tips - What food can not eat for Cirrhotic […]
- Diabetes on the eyes hazards Diabetes can affect various body organs, but very large impact on the eyes, diabetes […]
- Considerations fasciitis patients Patients with low back neck fasciitis
1, long sedentary office personnel should be […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but […]
- Chocolate seven magical Disease resistance efficacy Chocolate Disease resistance efficacy：
Disease resistance 1:British studies have […]
- Patients with cerebral hemorrhage Food Arrangement Effects on the body after cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral hemorrhage patient's diet must […]
- Heart patients can not drink a lot of water Heart patients drink plenty of water will be worse, we must pay attention. Water enters […]
- What is the best sport for the elderly？ For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.