Watermelon contains about 5% of sugar, diabetics eat watermelon too, will lead to elevated blood sugar, urine sugar and other consequences of increased, adding to the disease, severe ketoacidosis coma reaction will appear. But should not eat too much, there is no harm to patients.
Tags: patients with diabetes to eat less watermelon
Related Health Tips :
- What food can not eat for Cirrhotic patients ?
Cirrhotic patients diet tips - What food can not eat for Cirrhotic patients?
1. Wine: Wine in the metabolic process will produce a series of harmful substances, causing direct […]
- Diabetes on the eyes hazards Diabetes can affect various body organs, but very large impact on the eyes, diabetes retinopathy is one of the greatest threats to vision. Retinopathy with lengthened duration of diabetes, […]
- Considerations fasciitis patients Patients with low back neck fasciitis
1, long sedentary office personnel should be regular breaks to relieve tense back muscles.
2, usually pay attention to posture, sitting for an […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but its own higher sugar content, sugar content 5% of normal sweetness of watermelon, it can bring […]
- Chocolate seven magical Disease resistance efficacy Chocolate Disease resistance efficacy：
Disease resistance 1:British studies have shown, the sweet smell of chocolate can reduce the risk of suffering from a cold. Chocolate contains […]
- Heart patients can not drink a lot of water Heart patients drink plenty of water will be worse, we must pay attention. Water enters the body, a substantial absorption in the intestine, the blood thinning, blood volume increases will […]
- Patients with cerebral hemorrhage Food Arrangement Effects on the body after cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral hemorrhage patient's diet must be reasonable arrangements, so as to be able to help patients recover better. Scientific organization […]
- What is the best sport for the elderly？ For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
1.It is conducive to prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. First of all long-distance […]
- Garlic to lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar – the benefits of garlic Garlic often act as seasoning role in dishes. In fact, garlic is a popular addition to seasoning, but also helps us reduce blood sugar, regulate blood pressure.
1, Bowel detoxification, […]
- Whom prone to stroke According to the study, 11 kinds of people prone to stroke:
1, a family history of stroke. These were four times higher than the average person. Strong personality, impulsive person […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.