Watermelon contains about 5% of sugar, diabetics eat watermelon too, will lead to elevated blood sugar, urine sugar and other consequences of increased, adding to the disease, severe ketoacidosis coma reaction will appear. But should not eat too much, there is no harm to patients.
Tags: patients with diabetes to eat less watermelon
Related Health Tips :
- What drugs can not eat at the same time and hypoglycemic agents Diabetic patients need long-term use of hypoglycemic agents, but the hypoglycemic drugs […]
- What food can not eat for Cirrhotic patients ?
Cirrhotic patients diet tips - What food can not eat for Cirrhotic […]
- Beware of prostatitis caused by long-term to drive Now many men are car owners, car is for the convenience, but some male friends will find […]
- Considerations fasciitis patients Patients with low back neck fasciitis
1, long sedentary office personnel should be […]
- Diabetes on the eyes hazards Diabetes can affect various body organs, but very large impact on the eyes, diabetes […]
- Calories in watermelon How many calories in watermelon? Watermelon is high moisture content, can diuretic, but […]
- Chocolate seven magical Disease resistance efficacy Chocolate Disease resistance efficacy：
Disease resistance 1:British studies have […]
- Black tea on human health effects Tea is a famous health drink, drink different tea on human health have a […]
- Whom prone to stroke According to the study, 11 kinds of people prone to stroke:
1, a family history of […]
- Garlic to lower blood pressure and lower blood sugar – the benefits of garlic Garlic often act as seasoning role in dishes. In fact, garlic is a popular addition to […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.