Do you wish you could have soft and glowing skin without spending a fortune on beauty products? Here’s a simple recipe for a homemade face mask that uses items you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard. The ingredients — extra-virgin olive oil, honey and baking soda — are really good for your complexion.
Both olive oil and honey have moisturizing properties that keep your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil penetrates deep into the skin, helping repair your skin, promoting elasticity and reducing blemishes. Honey fights off bacteria, tightens your skin pores and protects your skin from sun damage and premature wrinkling. It also hydrates your skin and locks in moisture. The baking soda works as a gentle exfoliating agent, reduces redness caused by breakouts and boosts circulation. It also helps treat acne and pimples by removing excess oil and dead skin cells.
Prepare materials: Extra-virgin olive oil, Honey, Baking soda, A teaspoon, A bowl
1. Put a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl.
2. Next, add one-half teaspoon of honey.
3. Add one teaspoon of baking soda as well.
4. Mix the ingredients well to form a thin paste. If you want a thicker paste, add more baking soda.
5. Wash your face and pat your skin dry, leaving it slightly damp (water will help minimize the greasy feeling when you apply the mask).
6. Now, spread your homemade face mask on your face and neck in a circular motion like a scrub. Leave on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. If your skin feels oily after the treatment, apply a toner and moisturizer.
Use this face mask about once a week to maintain a soft, glowing, and beautiful complexion.
Clay Facial Mask by ATAL -- Skin Cleanser and Moisturizer - Reduces Pores, Treats Acne and Problem Skin, Exfoliates, Anti Aging Benefits - Unique Canadian Glacial Marine Clay - Natural Ingredients for Radiant, Glowing Skin
total customer reviews...