Do you wish you could have soft and glowing skin without spending a fortune on beauty products? Here’s a simple recipe for a homemade face mask that uses items you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard. The ingredients — extra-virgin olive oil, honey and baking soda — are really good for your complexion.
Both olive oil and honey have moisturizing properties that keep your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil penetrates deep into the skin, helping repair your skin, promoting elasticity and reducing blemishes. Honey fights off bacteria, tightens your skin pores and protects your skin from sun damage and premature wrinkling. It also hydrates your skin and locks in moisture. The baking soda works as a gentle exfoliating agent, reduces redness caused by breakouts and boosts circulation. It also helps treat acne and pimples by removing excess oil and dead skin cells.
Prepare materials: Extra-virgin olive oil, Honey, Baking soda, A teaspoon, A bowl
1. Put a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl.
2. Next, add one-half teaspoon of honey.
3. Add one teaspoon of baking soda as well.
4. Mix the ingredients well to form a thin paste. If you want a thicker paste, add more baking soda.
5. Wash your face and pat your skin dry, leaving it slightly damp (water will help minimize the greasy feeling when you apply the mask).
6. Now, spread your homemade face mask on your face and neck in a circular motion like a scrub. Leave on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. If your skin feels oily after the treatment, apply a toner and moisturizer.
Use this face mask about once a week to maintain a soft, glowing, and beautiful complexion.
Tags: glowing skin mask
, homemade glowing skin mask
Related Health Tips :
- Home Solutions for Acne pimples skin Are suffering from absolutely help solve your acne problem. Try these simple natural home remedies to eliminate your acne problem in the earliest. All of the elements of those natural home […]
- Facial Masks to skin care In the finish of the lengthy, hard day, what is much better than indulging your wonderful skin with the nutrition it requires? Facial masks are a great tool in adding nourishment to and […]
- Pregnant women DIY natural beauty and skin whitening facial mask Pregnant women can do it yourself naturally and skin whitening facial mask. Choice of natural materials, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey and vitamin solution, etc., less side […]
- How to prevent large pores (shrink Pores) How to shrink Pores? Large pores of the problem has always been plagued by a number of beautiful women, large pores make the skin not only bad, but also the gradual relaxation of the skin, […]
- How to get rid of skin blackheads Following are top ways to get rid of Blackheads home remedies. A blackhead also known as open comedo is a kind of bump on the skin in yellow or black color with a mass of skin debris […]
- How to skin care with milk Rational use of milk is not only a nutritious meal, even more beauty of the best product. If reasonable drink milk, not only beauty, but also fitness.
1, Milk and soy milk are all […]
- Efficient Natural Skin Lightening Facial mask You will find huge numbers of people globally who regularly use skin bleaching items for a number of reasons. Many people might have naturally dark skin plus they make use of an overall […]
- 3 kinds of beauty mask whitening skin and shrinking pores Made whitening skin and shrinking pores mask is nowadays very popular, in fact, many people will have large pores, rough skin troubles, if you want to have flawless skin, learning under […]
- Apple and honey facial mask for oily skin Use homemade natural facial masks to skin care. Try Apple and honey facial mask for oily skin, to prvent dust, dirt , acne and other skin problems:
Grate one fresh apple finely.
- The homemade Angelica dahurica mask remove blackheads Angelica powder has analgesic effect to the wind, and also anti-inflammatory swelling and removing the abscess. Role in detoxification of the skin pores, blackheads. The blackheads can […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.