1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large number of minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, etc., to give the body the organization provides a wealth of nutrients, strong bones and muscles, eliminate fatigue, healthcare for the elderly have great benefits;
3. Pine nuts up to 30% of vitamin E, have a good soften blood vessels, role in delaying aging, is ideal for the elderly in Health Care food, but also ladies soothing beauty of the ideal food;
4. Pine nuts are rich in fatty oil, can be laxative, for physically weak elderly and children with constipation have a therapeutic effect;
5. Pine nuts contain fat, mainly unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, to adjust and reduce blood lipids, soften blood vessels and prevention of atherosclerosis. Unsaturated fatty acids can reduce platelet aggregation and increase the anticoagulant effect, it can reduce blood lipids and blood viscosity, prevent thrombosis, a protective effect on the cardiovascular system.
6. Pine nuts are rich in phosphorus and manganese, on the brain and nerve tonic effect. Students and the mental workers high quality brain foods. Of the Alzheimer’s also a good preventive effect.
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and efficacy of betel nut (Areca)
Edible parts of betel nut per 100 grams, containing 76.4 g of water, 3 grams protein, 14 grams fat, 0.6 g alkaloid; its fatty oil containing 19.5% lauric acid, palmitic acid 12.7%, 1.6% stearic acid, ...
- The cashew efficacy and role -The nutritional value of the cashew
The cashew is a nutrient-rich, sweet flavor of dried fruit can be when the snack food, but also made delicious dishes.
The cashews in fat ingredients mainly unsaturated fatty acids, soften blood ve...
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp
Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich nutrition, a...
- The nutritional value of kelp
Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency caused goiter effective. At present, also found that kelp also contains a number of other special nutritional an...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle
Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, 1.6-1.49 g carbohydrate, ash, 0.9-1 g, magnesium 3.9 mg, 1-107 mg of calcium, iron, 1.4-4.3 mg, P 0.54-430 mg of...
- Deep Sea Fish Oil’s role – What about Deep Sea Fish Oil
DHA ingredients in Deep Sea Fish Oil is another special unsaturated fatty acids, and brain cell formation, development and operation of the indispensable material foundation. The scienti...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of Hericium erinaceus
Hericium erinaceus rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, calcium, thiamine, riboflavin, amino acid composition is also more comprehensive, and contains 7 kinds of essential amino acids.
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit)
Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, potassium, phosphorus, citrate and so on. Grapefruit nutritious, edible part per 100 grams, containing 84.8 g wa...
- The nutritional value of pigeon
High nutritional value of pigeon, only rare delicacies, but also a high tonic. Pigeon as a high protein, low fat foods, protein content of 24.47%, more than rabbits, cattle, pigs, sheep, chickens, duc...
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Longan
Longan is very rich in nutrients, each containing 100 grams of fresh longan protein 1.2 grams fat 0.1 grams, 16.2 grams carbohydrate, 13 milligrams of calcium, phosphorus 26 mg, iron 0.4 mg, 0.04 mg t...
Tags: efficacy of pine nuts
, Nutritional value of Pine nuts
, role of pine nuts
, what about pine nuts
Both comments and pings are currently closed.