1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large number of minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, etc., to give the body the organization provides a wealth of nutrients, strong bones and muscles, eliminate fatigue, healthcare for the elderly have great benefits;
3. Pine nuts up to 30% of vitamin E, have a good soften blood vessels, role in delaying aging, is ideal for the elderly in Health Care food, but also ladies soothing beauty of the ideal food;
4. Pine nuts are rich in fatty oil, can be laxative, for physically weak elderly and children with constipation have a therapeutic effect;
5. Pine nuts contain fat, mainly unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, to adjust and reduce blood lipids, soften blood vessels and prevention of atherosclerosis. Unsaturated fatty acids can reduce platelet aggregation and increase the anticoagulant effect, it can reduce blood lipids and blood viscosity, prevent thrombosis, a protective effect on the cardiovascular system.
6. Pine nuts are rich in phosphorus and manganese, on the brain and nerve tonic effect. Students and the mental workers high quality brain foods. Of the Alzheimer’s also a good preventive effect.
Tags: efficacy of pine nuts
, Nutritional value of Pine nuts
, role of pine nuts
, what about pine nuts
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts extremely rich nutrients, contains eight kinds of essential amino acids, is also rich in minerals and vitamins. The oil content of up to 60 to 80%, but also rich in calcium, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The cashew efficacy and role -The nutritional value of the cashew The cashew is a nutrient-rich, sweet flavor of dried fruit can be when the snack food, but also made delicious dishes.
The cashews in fat ingredients mainly unsaturated fatty acids, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of betel nut (Areca) Edible parts of betel nut per 100 grams, containing 76.4 g of water, 3 grams protein, 14 grams fat, 0.6 g alkaloid; its fatty oil containing 19.5% lauric acid, palmitic acid 12.7%, 1.6% […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, inosinic acid, amino propionic acid and other nutrients needed by the body.
1, Mantis shrimp rich […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" in the world, is one of the most loved people in the four nuts. The reason why such a reputation […]
- The nutritional value of kelp Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency caused goiter effective. At present, also found that kelp also contains a number of other special […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, 1.6-1.49 g carbohydrate, ash, 0.9-1 g, magnesium 3.9 mg, 1-107 mg of calcium, iron, 1.4-4.3 mg, P […]
- Deep Sea Fish Oil’s role – What about Deep Sea Fish Oil Brain puzzle
DHA ingredients in Deep Sea Fish Oil is another special unsaturated fatty acids, and brain cell formation, development and operation of the indispensable material foundation. […]
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of Hericium erinaceus Hericium erinaceus rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, crude fiber, calcium, thiamine, riboflavin, amino acid composition is also more comprehensive, and contains 7 kinds of essential […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.