1. Pine nuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., can reduce blood lipids, prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Pine nuts contained a large number of minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, etc., to give the body the organization provides a wealth of nutrients, strong bones and muscles, eliminate fatigue, healthcare for the elderly have great benefits;
3. Pine nuts up to 30% of vitamin E, have a good soften blood vessels, role in delaying aging, is ideal for the elderly in Health Care food, but also ladies soothing beauty of the ideal food;
4. Pine nuts are rich in fatty oil, can be laxative, for physically weak elderly and children with constipation have a therapeutic effect;
5. Pine nuts contain fat, mainly unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid, to adjust and reduce blood lipids, soften blood vessels and prevention of atherosclerosis. Unsaturated fatty acids can reduce platelet aggregation and increase the anticoagulant effect, it can reduce blood lipids and blood viscosity, prevent thrombosis, a protective effect on the cardiovascular system.
6. Pine nuts are rich in phosphorus and manganese, on the brain and nerve tonic effect. Students and the mental workers high quality brain foods. Of the Alzheimer’s also a good preventive effect.
Tags: efficacy of pine nuts
, Nutritional value of Pine nuts
, role of pine nuts
, what about pine nuts
Related Health Tips :
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of macadamia nuts Macadamia nuts extremely rich nutrients, contains eight kinds of essential amino acids, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The cashew efficacy and role -The nutritional value of the cashew The cashew is a nutrient-rich, sweet flavor of dried fruit can be when the snack food, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of betel nut (Areca) Edible parts of betel nut per 100 grams, containing 76.4 g of water, 3 grams protein, 14 […]
- The nutritional value of mantis shrimp Mantis shrimp protein content of up to 20%, fat 0.7%, and contains vitamins, chlorate, […]
- The nutritional value of kelp Many people are aware of the high iodine content of kelp, a result of iodine deficiency […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" […]
- Deep Sea Fish Oil’s role – What about Deep Sea Fish Oil Brain puzzle
DHA ingredients in Deep Sea Fish Oil is another special unsaturated fatty […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of Pomelo (Shaddock )(Grapefruit) Pomelo contains carbohydrates, vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin P, carotene, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.