Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic acids, carotenoids and other nutrients, mineral content is much higher than other fruits, mainly potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, zinc. Per 100 grams of mulberry, containing water 81.8 g, protein 1.8 g, fat 0.3 grams. Fiber 4.9 g, carbohydrate 10 g, 1.2 g ash, carotene 30 mg, 0.02 mg thiamine, 0.06 mg riboflavin, vitamin E6.95 mg, 33 mg of potassium, zinc, 0.27 mg, 0.08 mg copper, selenium 4.8 micrograms. In addition, it also contains tannic acid, malic acid, vitamin C and fatty acids. Their fat mainly linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and a small amount of bitterness, pelargonic acid, capric acid, myristic acid, linolenic acid and so on.
1, Mulberry contains fatty acids break down fat, lower blood lipid, prevent hardening of the arteries and so on.
2, Mulberry contains UFA elements, change the hair black and glossy.
3, mulberry to improve blood supply to the skin, nutrition skin, soft white skin and black hair, etc., and can delay aging.
4, mulberry with immune function, can prevent cancer.
5, mulberry good nourishing, raw fluid, liver and kidney deficiencies and allowances for loss of thirst, dry bowel embolism.
6, eat mulberry can improve eyesight, relieve symptoms of dry eye fatigue.
Tags: efficacy of Mulberries
, Nutritional value of Mulberries
, what about Mulberries
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value of carp Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, carbohydrate 0.50 g, 84.00 mg of cholesterol, vitamin A25.00 mg, 0.03 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.09 […]
- The nutritional content and value of Shark fin Shark fin which protein containing about 80%, also contains fat, carbohydrates and other minerals. Cooking Shark fin is a more precious material, but the nutritional value is not very […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 , Carbohydrates (grams) 2.80, Fat (g) 0.10 ,Protein (g) 1.00, cellulose (g) 0.60 ,Vitamin A (g) 25.00, Vitamin […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element <selenium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other> content is also high. "King of tropical fruits" of […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, niacin, calcium, iron, selenium, flavonoids and other nutrients. The content of vitamin c which only […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) 330.00, carbohydrates (g) 65.80, fat (g) 0.70, Protein (g) 20.80, cellulose (g) 5.80, vitamin A (mg) […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of lemon Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of protein, fat 1.2 grams, 6.2 grams carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, thiamin 0.05 mg, riboflavin 0.02 […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of pineapple Pineapple nutrients：
Per 100 grams of pineapple containing water 87.1 g , protein 0.5 g, fat 0.1 g, fiber 1.2 g, niacin 0.1 mg, 126 mg of potassium, sodium 1.2 mg, 0.08 mg zinc, 8.5 […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.