1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich;
2, Black rice with free radical scavenging, improve iron deficiency anemia, anti-stress response and immune regulation, and other physiological functions;
3, Black rice contains Brass compounds able to maintain normal osmotic pressure of blood vessels, reduce blood vessel fragility, prevent blood vessel rupture and bleeding;
4, Black rice has anti-bacterial, lower blood pressure, inhibit cancer cell growth effect;
5, Black rice also has to improve myocardial nutrition, reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and other effects.
Tags: efficacy of Black Rice
, Nutritional value of Black Rice
, what about black rice
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of chestnut Chestnut per 100 grams, containing 5.3 grams of protein, fat 1.7 g, carbohydrate 77.2 grams, calcium 15 mg, iron 1.2 mg, 1.32 mg of zinc, vitamin E11.45 mg, 0.15 mg riboflavin, vitamin […]
- Help to fetal growth and clever food (smarter food) 1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of buckwheat 1, Buckwheat protein rich in lysine composition, iron, manganese, zinc and other trace elements richer than the normal grain, and rich in dietary fiber, generally 10 times than the refined […]
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of the BlackBerry Blackberry fruit contains: Water: 88.0 ~ 88.8%, Soluble solids content: 6.5 ~ 8.5%, Sugar (mainly sugar): 5.5 ~ 7.0%, Organic acids: 1.2 ~ 1.4%, Crude Protein: 1.5 ~ 1.7%, Vitamin C: 8.5 ~ […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Blueberries Hectogram blueberry anthocyanin pigment content of fruit up to 163mg, protein 400-700 mg, 500-600 mg of fat, carbohydrates 12.3-15.3 mg, up to 81-100 international units of vitamin A. […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic acids, carotenoids and other nutrients, mineral content is much higher than other fruits, mainly […]
- The nutritional value of octopus Nutritional content (100 grams)
135.00 kcal calories, 18.90 grams of protein, fat 0.40 g, carbohydrates 14.00 g, 0.04 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.06 mg, niacin 5.40 mg, vitamin E1.34 mg, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.