1, Black beans nutritious, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, there is blood, benefits of water, expelling wind, the effect of detoxification;
2, Black beans contains trace elements such as zinc, copper, magnesium, molybdenum, selenium, fluorine and other content are high, and these trace elements on the delay human aging, reduce blood viscosity, etc. are very important;
3, Black beans contain anthocyanins, anthocyanin is a good source of antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals, especially in the stomach’s acidic environment, anti-oxidant effect, beautify the skin, increased gastrointestinal motility.
Black beans for young women, as well as beauty of effect. Black beans are rich in vitamins, including E family, and the highest content of B vitamins, vitamin E content higher than 5 to 7 times the meat is well known that vitamin E is very important to maintain a youthful fit and material.
Black beans are rich in vitamin E, VE is also an antioxidant, can eliminate free radicals, reduce wrinkles and maintain a youthful fit. Black beans in crude fiber content of up to 4%, eat black beans provide food in the crude fiber, to promote digestion and prevent constipation.
Tags: efficacy of black beans
, Nutritional value of black beans
, what about black beans
Related Health Tips :
- Black beans to prevent brain aging Black beans contains about two per cent of lecithin, brain puzzle food, preventing the […]
- Black beans have high protein low calorie and lowering cholesterol effect Black beans in protein content as high as 36% -40%, equivalent to 2 times the meat […]
- Black beans high nutritional value can be enrich blood Research suggests that black beans have a characteristic high-protein, low-calorie. […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Mulberries Mulberries is rich in nutrients, containing variety of amino acids, vitamins and organic […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of avocados Avocado fruit rich in vitamins (A, C, E and B group vitamins series and other), a […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Water spinach Water spinach nutrients (nutrient content / per 100 g)
Calories (kcal) 14.00 […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- 6 foods make you skin younger Following are 6 foods to eat to make you skin yournger. Everyone knows that a healthy […]
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.