What foods can improve insomnia it?
1. banana: relax muscles and promote sleep;
2. warm milk: help relieve fatigue and falling asleep;
3. Vinegar: slow service blended with warm water;
4. whole wheat bread, with tea and honey;
5. Oats: comfort and restore nerve;
6. lettuce: Peel and cut into pieces with cooked, boiled soup to drink;
7. Lotus: taking sugar boiled lotus seed;
8. jujube: the amount of water cooking;
9. Millet: the millet porridge of water consumption.
There was an error connecting to the Amazon web service, or no results were found for your query.
Related Health Tips :
- What to eat help alleviate insomnia If the insomnia, spicy, barbecue and the like try to eat less food. But you can eat the following foods: such as longan, a nourishing, calm the nerves effect, drink soup every night before […]
- What food is suitable to eat before bedtime beauty and help you sleep We all know that it is best not to eat before going to bed anything to bring mien burden to the stomach affects sleep. In actual fact, the amount of the following three types of food to […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- The best diet in summer 1, The best condiment - vinegar
Hot summer sweat more, eat a little vinegar, can increase the stomach acid concentration, help digestion and absorption, and increase appetite. Vinegar […]
- What foods are good for the heart ? 1, The researchers stressed that, in the heart-healthy foods, walnuts at the top.
2, Heart-healthy foods include: whole wheat, oats, brown rice, lentils, onion, garlic, mushrooms, […]
- The magical efficacy of vitamin E Cancer Institute recently issued a vitamin on the relationship between lung cancer reports. Reported results that eat more vitamin E-rich foods, can reduce 20 percent of the chances of […]
- Daily best dining schedule Best dining schedule of daily
Breakfast ─ ─ 7:00
Recommended breakfast: a full orange, 1 cup of coffee, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 tomato scrambled eggs
Lunch ─ ─ […]
- What food to eat help to sleep ? What to eat is conducive to sleep at night ?
1.Milk: Milk contains two hypnotic substances: one is tryptophan, brain cells can promote the secretion of neurotransmitters that make […]
- What food to eat to prevent and resist the influenza Nine kinds of preferred food to prevent and resist the influenza:
1, Spinach: rich in iron and antioxidants.
2, Broccoli: good source of vitamins A and C , and rich in plant […]
- Pregnant women can eat mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other […]
Tags: help alleviate insomnia
, improve insomnia
, improve insomnia foods
Both comments and pings are currently closed.