What foods can improve insomnia it?
1. banana: relax muscles and promote sleep;
2. warm milk: help relieve fatigue and falling asleep;
3. Vinegar: slow service blended with warm water;
4. whole wheat bread, with tea and honey;
5. Oats: comfort and restore nerve;
6. lettuce: Peel and cut into pieces with cooked, boiled soup to drink;
7. Lotus: taking sugar boiled lotus seed;
8. jujube: the amount of water cooking;
9. Millet: the millet porridge of water consumption.
Tags: help alleviate insomnia
, improve insomnia
, improve insomnia foods
Related Health Tips :
- What to eat help alleviate insomnia If the insomnia, spicy, barbecue and the like try to eat less food. But you can eat the […]
- What food is suitable to eat before bedtime beauty and help you sleep We all know that it is best not to eat before going to bed anything to bring mien burden […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no […]
- Nine food prevention of cardiovascular diseases What foods to eat to prevent of cardiovascular diseases?
Prevention of […]
- What foods are good for the heart ? 1, The researchers stressed that, in the heart-healthy foods, walnuts at the top.
- The best diet in summer 1, The best condiment - vinegar
Hot summer sweat more, eat a little vinegar, can […]
- What foods can not eat empty stomach Hunger when fasting, if there is no choice of eating certain foods can affect your […]
- The magical efficacy of vitamin E Cancer Institute recently issued a vitamin on the relationship between lung cancer […]
- Daily best dining schedule Best dining schedule of daily
Breakfast ─ ─ 7:00
Recommended breakfast: a full […]
- What food to eat help to sleep ? What to eat is conducive to sleep at night ?
1.Milk: Milk contains two hypnotic […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.