Lotus root keep skin shiny. It is rich in vitamin C and minerals, with pharmacodynamic, and its better known role in hemostasis. Lotus root recently demonstrated not only good for the heart, and can promote metabolism, prevent rough skin effect.
Lotus root and lotus seeds combined, better results, simply by adding 30 g lotus root into lotus seeds porridge.
Related Health Tips :
- Three food to improve skin roughness Rely on expensive skin care products, but not enough to want to have a smooth and good skin whitening. Three improve skin roughness food, allowing you to free themselves from the inside […]
- Mango skin clean to prevent wrinkles We know that the skin collagen contained insufficient if there will be less elasticity and thus prone to skin wrinkles. This time, the most important edible Mangoes. Mangoes fruit is the […]
- Peanuts can prevent heart disease Peanuts with unsaturated fatty acids can prevent heart disease , which can reduce blood cholesterol levels. Scientists also believe that peanuts are also rich in vitamin E, which can make […]
- Four kinds of natural beauty food to remove the skin rough and dull 4 kinds of natural beauty food to remove the skin rough and dull:
1, Sweet potatoes: the skin smooth
Sweet potato to make rough skin smooth. Sweet potatoes and other vegetables with […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- Advantages of Ginger onto the skin care Ginger root onto the skin can increase skin's radiance and reduce inflammation that could lead to conditions for example skin psoriasis and acne. Ginger root is definitely an antioxidant, […]
- Drink plenty of lemonade to help your face without spot Lemon the beauty cream fruit is a good, rich in vitamin C, nutrition, most people will be as a beauty food, whitening should not be underestimated, often drink lemonade whitening is […]
- The nutritional value of rambutan Rambutan nutrient - rich. Rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and mineral elements, sweet taste to sour, with a lychee or grape flavor, pleasant taste. Rambutan flesh containing glucose, […]
- Homemade watermelon yolk skin moisturizing mask Skin moisturizing mask material: one piece watermelon, one yolk, appropriate amount of flour
Skin moisturizing mask Easy DIY:
1, the watermelon flesh mashed, add yolk, and mix […]
- Vitamin C skin care Almost everyone has heard that Vitamin C is excellent for your state of health, although not lots of people be aware of specific reasons why this truth is really true. Vitamin C skincare […]
Tags: Lotus root keep skin shiny
, Lotus root skin care
, skin shine
Both comments and pings are currently closed.