We should pay attention to the prevention of joint pain:
1, note that joint warm. Do not wet the room to protect the joints do not get cold damp.
2, reduce the joint weight-bearing exercise, such as: mountain climbing, up and down stairs, intense combat sport, etc., can protect the joints to reduce the risk of joint pain. If the joint pain, joint pain, should minimize activities, so as not to exacerbate pain.
3, the dietary intake of vitamin note, calcium, so the body can supplement nutrition, weight control, control joint pain, and can prevent osteoporosis. Eat less high-calorie, high fat foods.
4, joint pain appears to hospital for medical treatment in time, not at home to delay the disease, if the condition worsened, can cause joint swelling, joint rigidity, action is not convenient, it also brings problems to the treatment.
Tags: Joint pain prevention
, Joint pain treatment
, tips for joint pain care
Related Health Tips :
- Top natural ways to treat joint pain How to treat joint pain? There are top natural ways to treat joint pain. Joint pain can […]
- What is the best sport for the elderly？ For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no […]
- 7 tips to prevent cervical spondylosis
1.Studies have shown that long-suppressed feelings, failing to exposed persons prone […]
- Top 10 ways to get rid of a Double Chin The additional layer of skin and fatty tissue situated beneath your face is called […]
- How to treat foot tendonitis Feet tendonitis means inflammation and irritation around the tendons from the feet. […]
- Elderly calcium supplementation Considerations Osteoporosis in addition to bone pain, cramps and other symptoms, as well as point to be […]
- Fish and tofu to eat together calcium supplements good effect Fish and tofu are the favorite food everyday, the study found, both with the food, not […]
- The benefits of exercise for sedentary people What are the benefits of exercise for sedentary people? After a hard day's work, it's […]
- Exercise tips for Osteoporosis in patients Osteoporosis patients often have a misconception: Exercise cause fractures. "In fact, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.