1, Should pay attention to strengthening the physical and physical exercise. Physical activity will help to improve blood circulation, promote lipid material consumption and reduce the deposition of lipids in the blood vessels to increase plasmin activity and weight loss, it should adhere to the household chores and exercise within your ability. To have mental retardation, mental disorders and physical activity impaired, it is necessary to strengthen care, to prevent accidents.
2, Attention control diet. Should be limited mainly high cholesterol, high fat intake to reduce the deposition of lipids in the blood vessels. Such as restrictions on fat, lard, egg yolks, fish roe and animal offal and other food intake, but also to avoid high-sugar diet, because of the high sugar diet also causes fat metabolism disorders. Should eat more soy products, vegetables, fruits and more food containing cellulose. Edible vegetable oil-based. Diet should be light, not heavy meal, the best to stop tobacco and alcohol.
3, the drug treatment. Aims to reduce the blood lipid concentration, dilation of blood vessels and improve blood circulation, activation of brain cells, can use niacin inositol lipid, Duoxikang, Zhibituo, fenofibrate, in order to reduce the blood lipid concentration.
Combination of the three, and to control the diet and within your ability to increase physical activity-based . Supplemented by drug therapy, better results.
Tags: how to prevent atherosclerosis
, how to prevent of arteriosclerosis
, how to treatment of arteriosclerosis
, prevent of arteriosclerosis
, tips to treatment of arteriosclerosis
, treatment of arteriosclerosis
Related Health Tips :
- Dietary treatment of atherosclerosis – tips to prevent atherosclerosis Dietary treatment of atherosclerosis is a main measures to prevent […]
- what food to eat to prevent atherosclerosis The daily diet, generally contain a certain amount of grease, if you usually like to eat […]
- What is atherosclerosis ? Atherosclerosis is a common disease of arteriosclerosis of the most important one. Which […]
- Note the elderly dietotherapy of cerebral arteriosclerosis Cerebral arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis is a part of the body, but also the acute […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis […]
- How to avoid fatty liver – 7 tips for fatty liver The ways to avoid fatty liver, 7 tips for fatty liver:
1. Absolutely can not drink. […]
- How to quickly hypoglycemic – lowering blood sugar? In the context of diabetes epidemic now, the treatment of diabetes is particularly cause […]
- What foods to eat to alleviate fatigue Do you know what foods to eat to alleviate fatigue? General fatigue, weakness or feeling […]
- What foods dont eat for Alopecia areata With alopecia areata what can not eat?
1, Avoid polysaccharides diet: sweet food in […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of […]
, Health Tips
Both comments and pings are currently closed.