How to promote sleep? Following are 5 tips to get good sleep.
1. Have a bedtime routine
The external strategies relate to our lifestyle and environment. Davenport opts for a bedtime routine in which we have a consistent sleep-wake schedule.
According to the psychotherapist, it is also important to have the evening meal at least three hours before bedtime. A room that is dark, cool and quiet works best for most people.
2. Create a sleep-promoting environment
The last external strategy tip is to create a sleep-promoting environment by turning off computers, televisions and all other electrical devices.Internal strategies to promote sleep
Internal strategies relate to our mental, emotional and physiological state.
Here are three effective internal strategies that promote restorative sleep:
3. Create your own sleep dome
Before you fall asleep, close your eyes and imagine an energetic barrier with the shape of a dome arching over you providing safety and comfort. This protective dome is where deep restfulness and sleep occur. Notice the shape, the size and the colour of your protective shield, and adjust it until it is just right. Know that outside of the shield, anything you need to attend to during the day is separated from you. It will be there tomorrow, when the time is right.
4. Dial it down
Just as you’ve adjusted the light in the room just the way you want it, whether it’s pitch black or with some soft light, imagine doing the same inside yourself. Take a moment to imagine dialling down light behind your eyelids to the same restful setting.
Do the same with sound. You know all those voices that accompany you during the day, like the ones that remind you of tasks, imagine dialling down the volume on all those internal voices, and imagine keeping the volume off for the same amount of time you intend to sleep.
5. River of sleep
Consider that on many occasions in your life, you’ve been carried easily from wakefulness into sleep, as easily as a leaf floating on a stream. Like a river with a set course, a part of you already knows the way to restful sleep. Let yourself be carried now, just let go. Feel yourself being carried on that safe and gentle current into deep, deep rest and finally sleep…
Related Health Tips :
- The menstrual has always been a week early, which normally？ Under normal circumstances, menstruation delayed or advance in 7 days is a normal situation, so do not worry about the transition, to maintain a good attitude, and menstruation and many […]
- How to prevent hair loss for computer workers Computer access and work more and more people, this population of hair loss is more common. As long computer radiation can cause hair loss. Such person hair loss how to do it? Men work […]
- Some Beautiful Skin Care Tips For Timeless Prettiness All pretty skin treatment plan begins with skin texture and complexion. Any beautiful skin strategy to skin texture begins using the knowning that skin texture naturally changes with time, […]
- How to prevent hair loss – anti hair loss tips As hair loss, more and more people, this problem will become more and more complex.Everyday life worthy of the things we pay heed to some, not only for your hair to your physical and […]
- 5 Tips For Getting Better Sleep Now With these five easy tricks, you’ll have no trouble springing from the sheets rested and ready.
If you do everything right each night—you know, going to bed early and avoiding […]
- Adequate sleep can help improve focus fast reading How to improve the fast reading skills? Adequate sleep can do! American psychologist Goode Yiluo Fu that resulted in slower reading speed is the main factor can not concentrate. Therefore, […]
- How to care for menopausal syndrome 4 tips to care for menopausal syndrome:
1. Correct understanding, treating menopause, calmly health through;
2. Regular health checks: Prevention of estrogen deficiency and diseases […]
- The risk of lack of sleep – how to get a good sleep Adequate sleep for our health life is very important. Research shows that reducing sleep by 90 minutes for just one night can impair daytime alertness by up to 32% - making you less […]
- Which foods has the role of radiation protection – anti radiation foods With varying degrees of radiation in the high-speed development of modern civilization, the number of mobile phones, computers, TV, air conditioning and other electrical equipment […]
- 7 tips to prevent cervical spondylosis
1.Studies have shown that long-suppressed feelings, failing to exposed persons prone to sentimental neurasthenia, neurasthenia, may affect bones and joints and muscles to rest the long […]
Tags: get good sleep
, promote sleep
Both comments and pings are currently closed.