(1) To effectively prevent dry eye, the best way is to cultivate the habit of multi-wink. Professionals that is a pressure-type dry eye disease, the problem is a long time staring at the direction of the eye to see. So the best way to avoid eyestrain is the proper rest and avoid continuous operation. If you are a family of glasses, then with a pair of right glasses is very important. Work posture and distance is also very important to keep on at 60cm distance, adjusting one of the most appropriate posture, making the line of sight to maintain the downward about 30o, such a perspective can be hard to relax muscles and expose the surface of the eye minimize the size of the air.
(2) Engaged in computer operations, should eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, while increasing vitamins A, B1, C, E intake. To prevent corneal drying, eye dryness, decreased visual acuity, or even night blindness, etc., the computer operator should eat foods rich in vitamin A, such as soy products, fish, milk, walnuts, vegetables, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes and fresh fruit and so on. Vitamin C can effectively inhibit oxidation. Major role of vitamin E are: lower cholesterol, clear body waste, prevent cataracts. Walnuts and peanuts are rich in vitamin E. Vitamin B1 can be neurotrophic, green leafy vegetables rich in vitamins to B1. Drink green tea every day may be appropriate, because the tea LPS, can improve the hematopoietic function of the body, tea and prevention of radiation damage to the function.
(3) to reduce the dry eye, eye drops can be appropriately used in the nutrient solution cornea. Another eye exercises to relax the eye can also play a regulation to reduce visual fatigue. Eye exercises is the essence of self-massage, is through the self-acupuncture and massage the skin around the eye muscles, increased orbital blood circulation, improve nerve nutrition, can eliminate the over-congestion in the brain and eye, the circular flow, the eye muscles can be ruled out regulation accumulation of metabolites, the purpose of eliminating eye fatigue.
Tags: diet tips for dry eye
, How to prevent dry eye syndrome
, the tips for eye dry
, the tips for visual fatigue
Related Health Tips :
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- Computer users should be wary of dry eye syndrome Now the community has a lot of kind of work, but there are two categories, one is doing physically, one is by brain, each profession has a certain degree of harm to people, so they took […]
- What fruits to eat can improve digestion (indigestion) ? Indigestion is a clinical syndrome, is caused by the disease, gastric motility disorders, including gastroparesis poor gastric motility and esophageal reflux disease, the following fruits […]
- Often use the computer what to eat anti-hair loss Computer workers prevent hair loss what to eat?
People who work in computer hair loss were more likely reason is that these people use the brain a long time, attention highly […]
- What foods to eat to lower aminotransferase (transaminases) ? 1, High transaminases should eat vitamin-rich foods, vegetables and fruits such as apples, pears, sugar cane, carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, cabbage and so on. Eat more fresh vegetables […]
- What foods to eat to protect eyes 1. Vitamin B: Vitamin B is the visual nerve one of the source of nutrition. VB1 lack of, eye easily fatigued; VB2 inadequate, prone to keratitis. You can eat sesame seeds, soy, milk, wheat […]
- Which foods has the role of radiation protection – anti radiation foods With varying degrees of radiation in the high-speed development of modern civilization, the number of mobile phones, computers, TV, air conditioning and other electrical equipment […]
- Dark-colored fruits and vegetables, better anti-cancer Dark-colored fruits and vegetables is dark green, red, orange, purplish black vegetables and fruit. Common dark green fruits and vegetables are: spinach, rape, celery, bitter gourd, green […]
- Diet tips for High blood pressure patients High blood pressure diet points:
1, high blood pressure patients need timely, and quantitative eating, not hungry, do not overeating.
2, daily salt intake should be limited to 3 […]
- Knowledge about Vitamin E Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, also known as tocopherol, is the most important antioxidants. Soluble in fats and organic solvents such as ethanol, insoluble in water, on the thermal […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.