Daily life, how to prevent colon cancer?
1 , dietary modification
Although colorectal cancer have a certain genetic predisposition, but the vast majority of sporadic colorectal cancer and environmental factors, particularly dietary factors closely related to the dietary intervention can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer .
2 , obesity and exercise
Obesity , especially abdominal obesity is an independent risk factor for colorectal cancer , too little physical activity is a risk factor for colorectal cancer . Physical activity can affect colonic peristalsis favor feces, so as to achieve the role of prevention of colorectal cancer .
3 , fruits, vegetables and dietary fiber
Cellulose can increase stool volume , diluted colon carcinogen , adsorption of bile salts, which can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer . Therefore, in the usual diet , you should try more intake of vegetables, fruits , cellulose , proper diet , reducing the incidence of colorectal cancer .
4 , energy intake
Energy intake and colorectal cancer occurrence. Most studies show that the total energy intake and the risk of colorectal cancer has a relationship , regardless of the energy intake of protein, fat or carbohydrate . Reduce energy intake may reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer .
Tags: prevent colon cancer
, prevent colon cancer tips
Related Health Tips :
- Five good habits to have a healthy lifestyle Following are five good habits , making you have a healthy lifestyle.
1. Control you intake of fat. For example, replace saturated fats with unsaturated vegetable oils. Similarly […]
- What behavior likely to cause cancer – Reason for cancer To face cancer predisposing factors, careful attention to cancer, to see which habits are likely to cause cancer.
1, The intake of sugar is too high: studies have reported sugar intake […]
- 18 tips for a globally recognized life extension Longevity is everyone's dream. American " Web MD Network" summarizes the latest economic research, published in the longevity of the 18 secrets.
1 . Protecting DNA. With the aging of […]
- Eat pears can hypolipidemic. A medium-sized pear contains 5 grams of dietary fiber, most of which exist in the form of glial fibers. Such dietary fiber helps to "wash away" in vivo "bad cholesterol" (ie, low-density […]
- Laver to improve the role of memory loss Laver contains up to 29 ~ 35% of protein and iodine, vitamins and inorganic salts, taste delicious addition to food but also for the treatment of goiter and lower cholesterol, is an […]
- Patients with cerebral hemorrhage Food Arrangement Effects on the body after cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral hemorrhage patient's diet must be reasonable arrangements, so as to be able to help patients recover better. Scientific organization […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of pitaya The pitaya contain general plant rare plant albumin and anthocyanins, rich in vitamins and soluble dietary fiber. A perfect therapeutic efficacy on human health.
Pitaya Albumin is a […]
- How to effectively prevent coronary heart disease? In order to prevent coronary heart disease in the elderly suffer torture, understand some of the common sense of coronary heart disease in the elderly, it is necessary. Knowledge of the […]
- How to prevent hair loss in winter Dry winter weather, heating and air conditioning warm, greatly accelerated hair loss of water, due to the increasing pressure of modern life working in the cold season, easily irritable […]
- What foods to eat to alleviate fatigue Do you know what foods to eat to alleviate fatigue? General fatigue, weakness or feeling lethargic is a common problem faced by many. According to Center for Pain and Supportive Care, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.