Daily life, how to prevent colon cancer?
1 , dietary modification
Although colorectal cancer have a certain genetic predisposition, but the vast majority of sporadic colorectal cancer and environmental factors, particularly dietary factors closely related to the dietary intervention can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer .
2 , obesity and exercise
Obesity , especially abdominal obesity is an independent risk factor for colorectal cancer , too little physical activity is a risk factor for colorectal cancer . Physical activity can affect colonic peristalsis favor feces, so as to achieve the role of prevention of colorectal cancer .
3 , fruits, vegetables and dietary fiber
Cellulose can increase stool volume , diluted colon carcinogen , adsorption of bile salts, which can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer . Therefore, in the usual diet , you should try more intake of vegetables, fruits , cellulose , proper diet , reducing the incidence of colorectal cancer .
4 , energy intake
Energy intake and colorectal cancer occurrence. Most studies show that the total energy intake and the risk of colorectal cancer has a relationship , regardless of the energy intake of protein, fat or carbohydrate . Reduce energy intake may reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer .
[amzn_multi_product_inline keyword='prevent colon cancer' count='5' page='1' sort='default' category='All']
Tags: prevent colon cancer
, prevent colon cancer tips
Related Health Tips :
- Five good habits to have a healthy lifestyle Following are five good habits , making you have a healthy lifestyle.
1. Control you […]
- What behavior likely to cause cancer – Reason for cancer To face cancer predisposing factors, careful attention to cancer, to see which habits […]
- Eat pears can hypolipidemic. A medium-sized pear contains 5 grams of dietary fiber, most of which exist in the form […]
- 18 tips for a globally recognized life extension Longevity is everyone's dream. American " Web MD Network" summarizes the latest economic […]
- How to guarantee the balanced nutrition in cancer patients For cancer patients, the cause of death is often not the size of the tumor, but the […]
- Patients with cerebral hemorrhage Food Arrangement Effects on the body after cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral hemorrhage patient's diet must […]
- Laver to improve the role of memory loss Laver contains up to 29 ~ 35% of protein and iodine, vitamins and inorganic salts, taste […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of pitaya The pitaya contain general plant rare plant albumin and anthocyanins, rich in vitamins […]
- How to effectively prevent coronary heart disease? In order to prevent coronary heart disease in the elderly suffer torture, understand […]
- Preventing Hairloss females Losing about 100 strands of hair each day is common. Should you begin realizing a […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.