Bad breath is mouth and spit out the gas exhaled gas has offensive odor, and was another smell; often to patients with mental burden and affect social activities. You can take the following steps to prevent and alleviate bad breath symptoms.
1. Aggressive treatment of diseases caused by bad breath. Such as periodontitis, hepatitis, stomach, etc.
2. Usually pay attention to keep your mouth moist, always drink plenty of water.
3. People who are stubborn bad breath, brush your teeth after every meal should adhere to.
4. Prolonged fasting easily lead to bad breath, it should not be prolonged fasting.
5. Do not overeat during meals, eat three square meals easy to cause bad breath.
6. Sleep time should not be too long, too much sleep easily lead to bad breath.
7. Eating spicy food cause bad breath weight, can chew tea, chewing gum or eating a few jujube’s methods.
8. Before the meals, eat fruit can help prevent or reduce bad breath.
9. Before each meal, do a dozen of deep breathing, help to avoid bad breath.
Related Health Tips :
- The main reason for bad breath
In general, easily lead to bad breath, and easy to be the neglected diseases are dental caries articulate (commonly known as tooth decay) and periodontal disease (gingivitis and periodontitis).
- What are the causes and treatment of bad breath
Interpersonal communication is an important part of modern daily life, but bad breath often give the cast a shadow over people's social life, it will make people, especially young people, not with peo...
- Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals?
Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals? Many people think that fruit is conducive to digestion, so often choose to eat fruit after a meal, but in fact is the most unfavorable to eat fruit ...
- The main reason for formation of dandruff and how to prevent dandruff
Major factor in formation of dandruff and tips to prevent:
1. Scalp secrete too much oil: the important primary factor leading to dandruff Malassezia is a parasitic. This is a normal human skin bac...
- The five foods can not eat before going to bed
Many people know that caffeine-containing foods will stimulate the nervous system, also has a diuretic effect, leading to a common cause of insomnia.
2, Spicy food
Dinner to eat spicy...
- Healthy dieting and losing weight tips -2
We don’t always eat simply to satisfy hunger. If we did, no one would be overweight. All too often, we turn to food for comfort and stress relief. When this happens, we frequently pack on pounds.
- Peppermint has a strong bactericidal antibacterial effect
Drunk peppermint can prevent viral influenza, oral diseases, so that fresh breath. The tea with mint mouthwash, can prevent bad breath. Fog steaming noodles with mint tea, as well as shrink pores role...
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis
How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis is the development of end-stage liver disease stage, and for several years the incidence of fatty liver increas...
- what foods to eat to improve female sexuality
Female sexuality is affected by many factors, mental, psychological factors, social factors, physiology and pathology and other factors, can cause abnormal female sexuality. Most women was due to depr...
- Children can eat chocolate?
Not suitable for children to eat chocolate.
Chocolate contains a diluted material, and the caffeine contained in chocolate, there will be interaction. Not only will over-excited children and not ...
Tags: how to alleviate bad breath
, how to alleviate halitosis
, how to prevent and alleviate halitosis
, how to prevent bad breath
, how to prevent halitosis
, Tips To Prevent Bad Breath
Both comments and pings are currently closed.