Bad breath is mouth and spit out the gas exhaled gas has offensive odor, and was another smell; often to patients with mental burden and affect social activities. You can take the following steps to prevent and alleviate bad breath symptoms.
1. Aggressive treatment of diseases caused by bad breath. Such as periodontitis, hepatitis, stomach, etc.
2. Usually pay attention to keep your mouth moist, always drink plenty of water.
3. People who are stubborn bad breath, brush your teeth after every meal should adhere to.
4. Prolonged fasting easily lead to bad breath, it should not be prolonged fasting.
5. Do not overeat during meals, eat three square meals easy to cause bad breath.
6. Sleep time should not be too long, too much sleep easily lead to bad breath.
7. Eating spicy food cause bad breath weight, can chew tea, chewing gum or eating a few jujube’s methods.
8. Before the meals, eat fruit can help prevent or reduce bad breath.
9. Before each meal, do a dozen of deep breathing, help to avoid bad breath.
Tags: how to alleviate bad breath
, how to alleviate halitosis
, how to prevent and alleviate halitosis
, how to prevent bad breath
, how to prevent halitosis
, Tips To Prevent Bad Breath
Related Health Tips :
- The main reason for bad breath In general, easily lead to bad breath, and easy to be the neglected diseases are dental caries articulate (commonly known as tooth decay) and periodontal disease (gingivitis and […]
- What are the causes and treatment of bad breath Interpersonal communication is an important part of modern daily life, but bad breath often give the cast a shadow over people's social life, it will make people, especially young people, […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- The menstrual has always been a week early, which normally？ Under normal circumstances, menstruation delayed or advance in 7 days is a normal situation, so do not worry about the transition, to maintain a good attitude, and menstruation and many […]
- Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals? Fruits should be eaten before meals or after meals? Many people think that fruit is conducive to digestion, so often choose to eat fruit after a meal, but in fact is the most unfavorable […]
- What is the reason of more fart – fart healthy signal Speaking fart we all feel a little awkward, but fart, also reveals a lot about the health of your signal, what is the reason of more fart ? No fart is okay? Fart stinks too much how to […]
- 2 tips to reduce stretch marks How to reduce stretch marks?
1. Reasonable control weight gain, during pregnancy weight gain to be within the standard range, is a great tool to reduce the occurrence of stretch […]
- The main reason for formation of dandruff and how to prevent dandruff Major factor in formation of dandruff and tips to prevent:
1. Scalp secrete too much oil: the important primary factor leading to dandruff Malassezia is a parasitic. This is a normal […]
- Healthy dieting and losing weight tips -2 We don’t always eat simply to satisfy hunger. If we did, no one would be overweight. All too often, we turn to food for comfort and stress relief. When this happens, we frequently pack on […]
- The five foods can not eat before going to bed 1, Caffeine
Many people know that caffeine-containing foods will stimulate the nervous system, also has a diuretic effect, leading to a common cause of insomnia.
2, Spicy food
Both comments and pings are currently closed.