How to iron supplements your baby must be sub-stage, because there are different times in different periods of demand. 1 to 5 months as the baby, if the mother During Pregnancy, has been a sufficient amount of iron supplement (especially the last three months), and it is not the case of twins or premature birth, breast-feeding can be achieved only through the general body the demand. Although the iron content in breast milk is very low, only 1.5~2.0 mg per thousand milliliters , but the iron absorption rate can reach 50%.
Normal full-term baby, the body can be maintained by the storage of iron to within five months after the birth of hemoglobin synthesis. However, with the baby’s growth and development, breastfeeding alone has become increasingly unable to meet their needs. So, six months after the baby how to iron supplements, it is recommended to the parents to feed your baby some of the strengthen iron milk, rice and biscuits.
8 months after the baby teeth grow more and more, so more and more improved chewing function. At this time, parents can choose animal liver, lean meat, fish, poultry blood, fresh mushrooms, black fungus, seaweed, dates, sesame and soy products and other food for them to eat, to supplement iron.
How to iron supplements your baby is more effective, even more with the diet containing vitamin C, eat some of the more vegetables and fruits. Because vitamin C makes iron absorption rate increased by 4 times. Cherry, orange, strawberry, cedar, garlic, cauliflower, amaranth, etc. are all good choices.
Tags: baby iron supplements
, How to iron supplements your baby is more effective
, iron supplements for baby
Related Health Tips :
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, […]
- The natural ways to improve breast milk production Following are the top 10 natural ways to improve breast milk production. Nursing mothers, especially first-time mothers, often worry about whether their supply of breast milk is adequate. […]
- Eating black food good for kidney function Black foods help improve the kidney, bladder and bone closely related metabolism and the reproductive system functions. Can regulate physiological functions of the body, stimulating the […]
- The Flammulina the five health effects The Flammulina aka the black mushrooms, Puzzle mushroom, it is a nutritious but also physical illnesses excellent food. Flammulina the high protein content, which contains 18 kinds of […]
- What physical condition not suitable for drinking tea 1. Iron deficiency anemia:
The tannic acid in tea can affect the body's absorption of iron, so that anemia worse.
The caffeine in tea can make people excited, causing […]
- What kind of milk powder suitable for newborns What kind of milk powder is suitable for newborns? Higher prices of infant formula can replace breast milk? Experts pointed out that all of the nutrients in milk powder, breast milk […]
- What can make postpartum anti-aging? 1, To ensure adequate intake of calcium
Breast-feeding mothers should ensure sufficient calcium intake to meet the physiological needs of mother and child duo, otherwise, may cause […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, 1.6-1.49 g carbohydrate, ash, 0.9-1 g, magnesium 3.9 mg, 1-107 mg of calcium, iron, 1.4-4.3 mg, P […]
- What nutrients need to supplement for Pregnant women Pregnant women during pregnancy, nutritional supplements are very important. What nutritional supplement pay special attention to it?
1. Protein: Protein is manufactured human organs […]
- What food to eat to prevent breast cancer for women Breast cancer is the number one killer of gynecological diseases. In today's medicine, women in addition to regular check-ups to prevent breast cancer, some foods can also play a […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.