People of nationalities use skin whitening for a number of reasons. For most of us, your skin whitening is actually to fade or lighten brown spots, scars along with other discolorations evidently. Many commercial skin whitening available on the market assistance to fade or whiten skin. Medical methods can whiten your skin, but these are typically costly. Homemade skin whitening mask can be found being an affordable and natural method of getting a far more even complexion. Performs this Spark a concept?
1, Mix together 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a few drops each of cream and lemon juice and a dash of tumeric in a bowl. Stir with a spoon to make a paste. Apply to the face with your fingers. Leave on until the paste dries. Scrub off the paste with your hands. Rinse with warm water. Gram flour can be purchased at an Indian grocery.
2, Boil 1 cup of water and add 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers. Continue to boil for about eight minutes. Allow to cool and then strain. Add 1 tablespoon honey to the chamomile liquid. Apply mixture to face with fingers. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
3 , Buy a glycolic chemical peel kit from a beauty supply store. Buy one with a concentration of 5 to 20 percent if you are new to glycolic acid. Apply a thin layer of the acid to the face and leave on for only one minute the first time you use the acid. Wash the face as usual and rinse off with warm water. The Mayo Clinic website article “Age Spots” reports that many skin whitening products use glycolic acid as the main ingredient.
Related Health Tips :
- How to DIY skin whitening mask How to DIY skin whitening mask? It is really too much! But looks like I used pearl powder mask on the most effective, and if it is oily skin on the add egg white pearl powder, pearl […]
- Pregnant women DIY natural beauty and skin whitening facial mask Pregnant women can do it yourself naturally and skin whitening facial mask. Choice of natural materials, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey and vitamin solution, etc., less side […]
- DIY tomato anti acne skin whitening mask Tomato not only anti acne can also make the skin moist, soft white, soft, for oily skin of blackheads and acne are particularly effective.
Tomato anti acne skin whitening mask […]
- 3 kinds of beauty mask whitening skin and shrinking pores Made whitening skin and shrinking pores mask is nowadays very popular, in fact, many people will have large pores, rough skin troubles, if you want to have flawless skin, learning under […]
- 5 ultra-practical skin whitening secret – how to skin whitening Skin whitening will certainly need pay big bucks to do? In fact, it needn't, following are you can skin whitening secret!
1, Mixture of vinegar and salt to skin whitening
- Efficient Natural Skin Lightening Facial mask You will find huge numbers of people globally who regularly use skin bleaching items for a number of reasons. Many people might have naturally dark skin plus they make use of an overall […]
- Loofah lemon whitening mask How to make the loofah + lemon whiteing mask?
1, Material: The right amount of loofah water, half a lemon, milk amount.
2, Method: Wash the lemon, chopped, squeeze the juice into the […]
- Oranges facial mask – Antioxidant and skin whitening Effects: Removes dead cells on the epidermis, and promote new cell growth.
Ingredients: yogurt 100 mg, honey 100 mg, orange juice 100 mg, vitamin E (5 tablets)
Practice: the yogurt, […]
- Homemade honey lemon skin whitening mask and shrinking pores DIY honey lemon skin whitening mask and shrinking pores.
Honey 1 tablespoon, lemon juice 1 tablespoon, 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder, vitamin E capsule 1, a full bloom […]
- Loofah oatmeal facial mask skin whitening There loofah juice "beauty water" reputation, with special features to maintain skin elasticity, wrinkles can be cosmetic. It prevents skin aging containing B vitamins, vitamin C and other […]
Tags: DIY skin whitening mask
, homemade skin whitening mask
, skin whitening
, skin whitening mask
, Skin Whitening
Both comments and pings are currently closed.