Cold weather, the movement of the crowd is correspondingly reduced. The experts believe that winter, though not sport the best season, but the choice of appropriate exercise and stick to it, you will receive good health effects.
Movement frequency: at least 30 minutes, five times a week or so.
18 to 65-year-old adults jogging or place running effectively improve heart and lung function. Running campaigns to mobilize a movement of the muscle groups of the body, the heart beat accelerate, deepen breathing, cardiac work increases lung capacity increases, the maximum extent possible the use of aerobic metabolism, more effective fat consumption. Running can also increase heart volume, increasing the total amount of blood, and thus provide a richer nutrition for the body.
Take a walk
Exercise frequency: every 1 to 2 hours, each about 3 to 5 km, 5 times a week.
Walking is one of the most simple and lighthearted systemic movement. It can dilate peripheral vascular, effective consumption of fat, thereby reducing blood pressure, a heart-healthy.
Exercise frequency: daily walk about three kilometers, time in more than 30 minutes, five times a week or so.
How fast considered fast? Per hour to keep the traveling speed is a brisk walk of about 4.5 km. Brisk walking can improve myocardial contractility, improve coronary atherosclerosis, and can lower blood pressure, regulate blood lipids, regulation of blood sugar.
Exercise frequency: riding three times per week, every ride at least 30 to 60 minutes, each time riding over 10 to 20 km.
In the cycling process, the blood is re-assigned, a large amount of lower limb blood supply, changes in heart rate is also due to the speed and pedaling action undulating terrain. Inside the body need to replenish the nutrients and discharge wastes so the heartbeat often than usual, an increase of 2 to 3 times. Repeated practice can make developed myocardial strong myocardial contractility, and the elasticity of the vascular wall enhancement.
Tai Chi Chuan
Movement frequency: 5 times a week.
Slow the movements of Tai Chi Chuan stretch, muscles relax, the heart to get adequate blood supply, but will not speed up the heart rate, increasing the burden on the heart. So often exercise Tai Chi Chuan, heart disease prevention.
Tags: improve heart and lung function in winter
, improve heart function
, improve lung function
Related Health Tips :
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- Exercise tips for Osteoporosis in patients Osteoporosis patients often have a misconception: Exercise cause fractures. "In fact, the muscles through exercise can protect the bone." U.S. Mayo Clinic has written that on the network. […]
- What is the best sport for the elderly？ For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
1.It is conducive to prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. First of all long-distance […]
- Elderly weakness in limbs – should eat more potassium fruits daily Weather is getting hot, many elderly people will feel chest tightness, palpitation, limb fatigue, which is what causes it? Original, higher temperatures, people sweat more, potassium […]
- How to effectively keep warm – prevent cold in winter Keep warm in winter, how to keep warm which parts of the body? Take a look at the keep warm in winter tips.
Head warm: Medical studies have found that the stationary state is not […]
- How to effectively build muscle
Boys want to have a look strong muscles, but how to build muscle? Here are some ways.
1. Choose a reasonable exercise time. Exercise time selection is very important, because […]
- How to effectively prevent coronary heart disease? In order to prevent coronary heart disease in the elderly suffer torture, understand some of the common sense of coronary heart disease in the elderly, it is necessary. Knowledge of the […]
- How to prevent cold hands and feet in winter? In winter improved methods of cold hands and feet - Tips to prevent cold hands and feet in winter:
1, Eat panax quinquefolium. Can be soaked in water to drink.
2, To eat sesame […]
- Prevent frostbite in winter – How to treatment chilblains in winter ? To prevent frostbite in winter, the key is prevention, and is the sooner the better.
Frostbite is exposed parts of the body by cold stimulation occurs. However, in people's imagination, […]
- How to treat Beriberi? Vitamin B1 help you! Beriberi is due to a lack of vitamin B1 deficiency caused by nutritional disorders. Vitamin B1 also called thiamine, in the human body can form a variety of coenzyme to the oxidation of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.