Dry hair tips – Home remedy for dry hair can make your hair smooth, shiny and healthy.
In take of foods rich-in fatty acids such as nuts and seeds is a home remedy for dry hair to bring back the shine into your hair.
Vinegar is a good home remedy for dry hair and it can be used in several ways to improve the hygiene and shine of your dry hair.
Make use of one-tablespoon vinegar whenever you rinse your hair. As dandruff can make the hair to look dull, it is always good to use vinegar to remove dandruff.
You can prepare a good conditioner by mixing two cups of water with a half-cup vinegar.
Applying the hair conditioner once you rinse out your shampoo, and allowing it on your hair for some time before washing the hair thoroughly with water can control your dandruff and makes your dry hair look healthy and shiny.
Combine three eggs, two teaspoons olive oil, and a teaspoon vinegar, apply it to your hair and allow it for few minutes and shampoo it normally.
You can also apply the paste of overripe banana and avocado to your hair, allow it for an hour and rinse with warm water to make your hair soft and shiny. Even beer is a home remedy for dry hair, which can be used after shampoo to restore the lost shine.
In addition to the home remedy for dry hair, it is also good to massage your hair with warm herbal-oil twice a week and take diet rich-in zinc. Avoid harsh hair shampoo, as the chemicals can damage the outer layer of the hair strand. Always use mild shampoos to care your dry hair.
Related Health Tips :
- How to have shiny hair Following are some tips for you have shiny hair：
1, Mix one egg with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Apply this mixture to your scalp, and leave it one for at least twenty minutes. Wash off […]
- Tips to get Shiny Hair Following are certain tips to improve as well as to maintain shiny hair:
Try this strawberry mask to add an extra shine and gloss for your hair!
Mash 8 fresh strawberries and add 1 […]
- How to promote hair growth？ 1. The turn to use a different shampoo, scalp can stimulate hair growth.
2.Scalp massage with essential oils of nutrients to the scalp, hair follicles relaxation and stimulate the scalp […]
- Natural ways to improve hair thickness Following are top ways to get thicker hair naturally. How to improve hair thickness home remedies?
Avocado can also be used to get thicker hair. Make a mixture of mashed […]
- How to prevent dandruff home remedies Following are top ways to prevent dandruff, and home remedies for Dandruff. Dandruff is a kind of skin disorder of the scalp. This occurs due to growth of bacteria and fungus on the […]
- Dandruff home remedy – prevent dandruff tips Dandruff is a very common skin trouble that may affect everybody at all ages. There isn't a effective remedy for dandruff. On the other hand, it could be controlled through dandruff home […]
- 9 tips to prevent dandruff – How to prevent dandruff ? 1. To avoid eating fried, greasy, spicy, alcohol and caffeine and other foods will stimulate the increase due to the formation of scalp hair oil and should quit.
2. No to be too […]
- Hair care to prevent split ends What about the home remedies for hair split ends? The most effective way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. If left untrimmed, they tend to break off or continue splitting up the […]
- How to make hair grow faster Want to know how to hair grow faster? Take a look at following hair grow tips：
1, Hair combing
Combing the hair with a finger, can promote the blood circulation of the head. Bedtime […]
- Prevent Dandruff – Dandruff treatment tips Nowadays, dandruff has effects on most people at some time in their lives. It's a main problem where the skin cells of the scalp too much die and produce white flakes. However, it could be […]
Tags: healthy hair
, Home remedy hair smooth
, shiny hair
Both comments and pings are currently closed.