Hepatitis B patients not only to aggressive treatment, but also careful in diet to restore. Good eating habits can help patients with liver protection, and adjuvant therapy for early realization of rehabilitation, while eating should not eat food, eat the food detrimental to liver health liver burden will drag the treatment of slow effect. The hepatitis B antiviral treatment period to eat what food is good?
1, Nutritionally balanced
Attention to nutrition, can not be picky eaters, the partial eclipse, so as to liver repair diet should be protein, soy, eggs, milk, chicken, fish, lean meat, usually can eat more mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms and other fungi supplement trace elements. Do not eat spicy food.
2, Green fruits and vegetables
Eat more fresh vegetables, fruits, promote repair and regeneration of the liver, as well as to enhance the body’s immune system is very useful. Diet, the hepatitis B virus carriers can be appropriate to eat vegetables, shepherd’s purse, celery, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, apples, pears, bananas, grapes.
3, High – protein foods
Milk, tofu, eggs, fish and other high – protein foods. Protein is an important component of the human body, liver disease when the body protein of the storage will be reduced, if you do not replenish, the body will cause a great impact, and eat more protein-rich food is also conducive to the recovery of liver function.
4, Fungal food
The daily diet, such as mushrooms, Hericium, mushrooms, black fungus, white fungus, etc., which contains the active ingredients can enhance T-lymphocyte function, thereby enhancing the body against various diseases of the immune function, and fungi food but also promote excretion of toxic substances, which play a very good protective Liver function.
Tags: diet tips for Hepatitis B HBeAg
, Hepatitis B antiviral therapy during
, what foods to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg
Related Health Tips :
- What vegetables to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg For hepatitis B HBeAg patients, in addition to treatment,dietotherapy regimen is also needed attention, eat more fresh vegetables not only add to the body's demand for vitamins, and […]
- What fruits to eat for Hepatitis B HBeAg 1, Aple is rich in vitamin C, vitamin C is the protector of the cardiovascular, heart disease patients health elements. HBeAg hepatitis B patients with eating apples will help improve the […]
- What foods to eat to lower aminotransferase (transaminases) ? 1, High transaminases should eat vitamin-rich foods, vegetables and fruits such as apples, pears, sugar cane, carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, cabbage and so on. Eat more fresh vegetables […]
- How to prevent liver cancer ? Liver cancer, usually has a trilogy, hepatitis - cirrhosis of the liver - liver cancer, then how do we do to prevent the occurrence of liver cancer? What aspects should be prevented from […]
- How to prevent the development of fatty liver to cirrhosis How to prevent the development of fatty liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver? Cirrhosis is the development of end-stage liver disease stage, and for several years the incidence of fatty […]
- Healthy diet tips for adolescents (young people) What a healthy diet tips for adolescents? Primary and secondary students are in rapid growth and development. Some dietary nutrients such as protein, iron, calcium, zinc, iodine […]
- Dietary considerations for Alanine aminotransferase relatively high 1, Relatively high ALT should be a reasonable diet, daily intake of adequate amounts of vitamins, fat, carbohydrates, protein. Must be reasonable with three meals a day, eat less spicy and […]
- The common alkaline food and acidic food We know that human blood alkaline under normal circumstances; if over-use brain on, or after overdraft physical, the blood acidic; if the long-term partial eclipse acidic foods, but also […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- What food to eat for patients with liver cirrhosis 1. Soy products: are high-protein, low fat food. In the diet, eat more soybeans and soy products suitable for patients with liver cirrhosis , not only rich in protein, calcium, iron, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.