1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, kelp and other seafood can be easily absorbed by the body to provide calcium, iodine, phosphorus, iron and other inorganic salts and trace elements, for brain growth, development, health and prevention of neurasthenia, with high effectiveness.
3. Sesame seeds, black sesame seeds in particular are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, and contains 19.7% of high quality protein and the nearly 10 kinds of essential amino acid, both of these amino acids constitute the main component of nerve cells.
4. Walnut nutrition is very rich. In which fat accounted for 63% to 65%, protein content of 10% to 20%, sugar accounted for about 10%. According to the determination, 500 grams of walnut nutritional value is equivalent to 2.5 kg egg or 4.5 kg of milk, particularly beneficial for brain cells, calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and other content is relatively high.
5. Jujube, per 100 grams of jujube content 540 milligrams of vitamin C, is all edible fruits, vitamin C content of the highest kind.
6. Black fungus is rich in iron, can be used as a natural blood tonic food, and other nutritional content is very rich.
7. Peanuts, and soybeans, as rich in easily absorbed by the body using high-quality protein. Peanut heat generated higher than meat, others such as riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, also higher than milk, eggs, meat. There are all kinds of peanut vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E), sugar, lecithin and amino acids.
Tags: fetus clever food
, fetus growth food
, help to fetal clever food
, help to fetal growth food
, tips for fetal clever
, What food help fetus growth
, What food help fetus smarter
Related Health Tips :
- The efficacy and nutritional value of hazelnuts Nutritional value is very rich hazelnuts, hazelnuts in the nuts with the "king of nuts" in the world, is one of the most loved people in the four nuts. The reason why such a reputation […]
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？ What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky Nutritional value:
Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, protein, B vitamins and other 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 trace elements, including niacin, vitamin E, […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Black Rice 1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich;
2, Black rice with […]
- 8 kinds of food to help child nourish the brain and benefit the brain What foods to eat to help child nourish the brain and benefit the brain?
As we all know, eggs are rich in protein, protein is one of the best natural food. In fact, it […]
- The nutritional value of walnuts Hectogram walnut with 15 to 20 grams of protein, fat 60 to 70 grams, 10 grams carbohydrates; and contains essential calcium, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements and minerals, […]
- Several brain puzzle food 1. Egg: The main body contains 8 kinds of essential amino acids, rich in lecithin and calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., good for brain development.
2. Walnut: Walnut in the main […]
- The nutritional value of Honeybee pupae Honeybee pupae contain a high protein, low fat, many vitamins and trace elements in the ideal nutritious food. Honeybee pupae can be used as food, but also as a nutritional health […]
- What food brain puzzle ? Some brain food, in fact, is a common inexpensive things. Such as egg yolk, soybeans, meat, milk, fish, organ meats (heart, brain, liver, kidney) and carrots, cereal, etc. These foods not […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.