1. Millet, maize, nutrient content more than all that rice, flour. The study by nutritionists, millet and maize is the healthy brain, nourish the brain useful staple food.
2. Laver, kelp and other seafood can be easily absorbed by the body to provide calcium, iodine, phosphorus, iron and other inorganic salts and trace elements, for brain growth, development, health and prevention of neurasthenia, with high effectiveness.
3. Sesame seeds, black sesame seeds in particular are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, and contains 19.7% of high quality protein and the nearly 10 kinds of essential amino acid, both of these amino acids constitute the main component of nerve cells.
4. Walnut nutrition is very rich. In which fat accounted for 63% to 65%, protein content of 10% to 20%, sugar accounted for about 10%. According to the determination, 500 grams of walnut nutritional value is equivalent to 2.5 kg egg or 4.5 kg of milk, particularly beneficial for brain cells, calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and other content is relatively high.
5. Jujube, per 100 grams of jujube content 540 milligrams of vitamin C, is all edible fruits, vitamin C content of the highest kind.
6. Black fungus is rich in iron, can be used as a natural blood tonic food, and other nutritional content is very rich.
7. Peanuts, and soybeans, as rich in easily absorbed by the body using high-quality protein. Peanut heat generated higher than meat, others such as riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, also higher than milk, eggs, meat. There are all kinds of peanut vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E), sugar, lecithin and amino acids.
Related Health Tips :
- What is the best post-natal nutrition？
What is the best post-natal nutrition?
Nutritional characteristics: high in iron, to the maternal blood.
Nutritional role: with a variety of trace elements and minerals, can diuresis...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Silky
Modern medical research, Silky contains a wealth of melanin, protein, B vitamins and other 18 kinds of amino acids and 18 trace elements, including niacin, vitamin E, phosphorus, i...
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Black Rice
1, Black rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich;
2, Black rice with free radical ...
- Several brain puzzle food
1. Egg: The main body contains 8 kinds of essential amino acids, rich in lecithin and calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., good for brain development.
2. Walnut: Walnut in the main component of fat con...
- The nutritional value of walnuts
Hectogram walnut with 15 to 20 grams of protein, fat 60 to 70 grams, 10 grams carbohydrates; and contains essential calcium, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements and minerals, carotene, riboflavi...
- What food brain puzzle ?
Some brain food, in fact, is a common inexpensive things. Such as egg yolk, soybeans, meat, milk, fish, organ meats (heart, brain, liver, kidney) and carrots, cereal, etc. These foods not only rich in...
- The nutritional value of Honeybee pupae
Honeybee pupae contain a high protein, low fat, many vitamins and trace elements in the ideal nutritious food. Honeybee pupae can be used as food, but also as a nutritional health products. According ...
- The nutritional value of duck eggs
Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, chlorine and other nutrients. Duck eggs suitable for physically weak after the illness, hot cough, sore throat, h...
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of black fungus
Per 100 grams of black fungus contains iron 185 mg, 20 times higher than the highest iron content of green leafy vegetables spinach, about 7 times higher than the iron in animal foods highest in pig l...
- Nutritional value and effectiveness of eel
Eel rich in nutrients, hectogram (100g) fresh eel with moisture 61.1g, protein 16.4g, lipids 21.3g, carbohydrates 0.1g, ash content 1.1g, minerals 95mg (milligrams), vitamin 230mg, it also contains ca...
Tags: fetus clever food
, fetus growth food
, help to fetal clever food
, help to fetal growth food
, tips for fetal clever
, What food help fetus growth
, What food help fetus smarter
Both comments and pings are currently closed.