1. kiwi – rich in vitamin C, can interfere with melanin production, and help eliminate freckles on the skin.
2. pork skin – rich in collagen and resilient protein can become plump cells and reduce wrinkles, enhance skin elasticity.
3. kelp – it is rich in minerals, eat to regulate blood pH and prevent skin excessive secretion of oil.
4. Honey – contains large amounts of easily absorbed amino acids, vitamins and sugars, often eat the skin rosy and delicate, shiny.
5. carrots – Carotene helps to maintain the normal function of cells and tissues of skin, reduce wrinkles and keep skin moist and delicate.
6. Soy – rich in vitamin E, not only can destroy the chemical activity of free radicals, inhibition of skin aging, but also to prevent pigmentation.
7. broccoli – it is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and carotenoids, can enhance the ability of the skin against damage to help maintain skin elasticity.
8. tomatoes – contain lycopene, help flattening wrinkles, making skin smooth and delicate.
10. salmon – one of the fatty acids can reduce damage the skin collagen and the elimination of a moisturizing factor of bioactive substances to prevent wrinkles, prevent skin becoming rough.
Tags: diet for men health
, health food
, healthy food for men
, healthy food for women
Related Health Tips :
- What foods to eat for healthy skin Following foods benefits for skin healthy, about top 10 foods for healthy skin. eating […]
- 9 kinds of food can enhance skin elasticity What foods to eat can enhance skin elasticity? Following are 9 kinds of food can enhance […]
- What foods can enhance skin elasticity What foods to eat can enhance skin elasticity?
1. Broccoli - it is rich in vitamin A, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The cosmetic effect of honey Winter dry skin needs moisture. Honey to moisturize the skin has a very good effect, I […]
- Five kinds of fruit for beauty skin recommended in summer Foods contain a variety of the human body needs nutrition, so to maintain the skin […]
- The nutritional value of tomato Tomato contains a variety of vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, etc.), carotene, protein, […]
- Skin care food and beauty food raiders No.1 Broccoli
Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and carotenoids, can enhance the ability of […]
- The best food for the female skin woman must know What is the best food for the female skin?
It is rich in vitamin A, […]
- 11 kinds of natural skin care food American "Prevention" magazine latest Papers, published a dermatology experts concluded […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.