With the increased incidence of hypertension, increasing emphasis on preventive health care everyone. While a considerable part because of high blood pressure caused by bad eating habits, then hypertensive patients in the diet should pay attention to what?
1. Low salt
Daily use of salt should be strictly controlled at 2-5 g, to minimize the consumption of soy sauce, soy sauce 3-5 ml is equivalent to 1 gram of salt. Pickles, fermented bean curd, bacon, pickles, egg, shrimp, and Chrysanthemum, grass, spinach and other vegetables are high sodium, so try to eat less or not eat.
2. Keep a slight hunger
Eating arrangements should be smaller meals, avoid fullness, maintain weight at normal levels tend to make it easier to control blood pressure. Meanwhile, a variety of antihypertensive drugs may bring on glucose metabolism, lipid metabolism and other adverse effects, hungry, a hungry would be very useful.
Calcium can not only maintain strong bones strong, soft tissue also need it. Proper calcium nutrition can keep blood pressure stable, and its mechanism of action and calcium can inhibit parathyroid glands secrete a factor induced hypertension have a relationship. Calcium-rich foods are dairy products, such as sunflower seeds, soybeans, peanuts, walnuts, fish, dates, garlic, kelp, seaweed, etc. are also important.
4. High potassium
Potassium-rich foods not only directly benefit blood pressure control, and also avoid some of the side effects of antihypertensive drugs. Mushrooms, dates, beans, almonds, walnuts, potatoes, peanuts, bamboo shoots, fish, lean meat, poultry, root vegetables such as amaranth, rape and green onions, fruits like bananas, peaches, oranges and so rich in potassium.
5. Magnesium supplementation
Magnesium deficiency and hypertension have a clear correlation between magnesium deficiency will appear in the long-term use sparing diuretics in patients with hypertension, attention magnesium supplement helps control blood pressure. Fish, soy, nuts, green leafy vegetables, peanut butter and yogurt rich in magnesium.
Related Health Tips :
- What foods to eat to prevent hypertension (High blood pressure) ?
1, The food good for lowering blood pressure:
(1) leafy vegetables: celery, garland chrysanthemum, amaranth, Swatow vegetables, leek, lily, shepherd's purse, spinach, etc.;
(2) roots: rice stem, a...
- 6 Notes Oral antihypertensive drugs
Required oral antihypertensive drugs, should note the following:
1, In the take medicine process to regularly measure blood pressure, 3-7 days measured one time.
2, Using a single drug, two week...
- Diet for hypertensive patients should pay attention to?
1. First, to control energy intake, and promote eating complex carbohydrates, such as starch, corn. Less eating can lead to elevated blood glucose, fructose and sucrose and other monosaccharides.
- What foods to eat to prevent High Blood Pressure
Following are top ways to prevent of High Blood Pressure, what foods to eat to get rid of high blood pressure home remedies? High blood pressure also referred to as hypertension is a kind of health pr...
- Diet tips for High blood pressure patients
High blood pressure diet points:
1, high blood pressure patients need timely, and quantitative eating, not hungry, do not overeating.
2, daily salt intake should be limited to 3 grams. Significa...
- Several major factors to cause high blood pressure – hypertension
Frequent in patients with hypertension, a lot of the crowd facing the dangers likely to suffer from high blood pressure, and its troubled. Even young people also joined the ranks of the hypertensive p...
- Three major vegetables lower blood pressure
Eggplant: Modern research shows that the purple eggplant skin is rich in vitamin E and P, is unmatched by other vegetables. Of vitamin P, have increased the flexibility of capillaries, improve microci...
- Which foods better not to eat for high blood pressure patients (hypertension) ?
1. Avoid tobacco, the nicotine in cigarettes, can stimulate the heart and blood vessels, so elevated blood pressure, accelerate the formation of atherosclerosis.
2. Eat less animal fats do not eat ...
- Beneficial to lower blood pressure fruit
(1) Orange: contains a lot of vitamin C, citric acid and glucose of 10 kinds of nutrients. high blood pressure caused by Chronic hepatitis , tangerine can improve liver detoxification, the accelerated...
- What have to pay attention to hypertension – tips for hypertension
Hypertensive patients, mostly elderly, their poor adaptability to changes in ambient temperature. When faced with cold stimulation, the adrenal glands in the body increased, while epinephrine increase...
Tags: diet tips to prevent hypertension
, hypertension dietary considerations
, Prevent Hypertension
Both comments and pings are currently closed.