How to prevent of uremia?
1. Winter to keep warm in the winter, whether or worsening renal function requiring dialysis patients are far more than each of the other seasons, mainly because of low temperatures, vasoconstriction, increased blood pressure, decreased urination, blood clotting ability, easy to make renal anomalies.
2. Medication carefully, many sold painkillers, cold medicines, some antibiotics, and other unknown ingredients herb prescriptions, may have a potential renal toxicity, so in the clear under doctor’s orders to take medicine.
3. Not overeating, uncontrolled high protein diet, eating too much salt, will increase the burden on the kidneys, increased kidney failure. Fat in the blood is too high, not only easy to harden arteries, will accelerate nephrosclerosis and renal failure. Besides sports drinks have electrolytes and salt, people with kidney disease need to avoid these drinks intake.
4. Timely treatment of colds, cold, hypertension, edema, urine redness, or urine with foam, preferably a kidney doctor for treatment.
5. Adequate drinking water is not holding back urine, urine resides in the bladder, as the sewer blocked the growth of bacteria, like bacteria infect the kidneys through the ureters.
Related Health Tips :
- Several bad habits would damage kidneys (renal)
1, The abuse of analgesic drugs
Long-term use or large doses of some anti-inflammatory drugs, such as painkiller, anti - inflammatory pain, paracetamol, aspirin, etc., easily lead to kidneys damage.
- What is taboo to eat lamb (mutton)
Lamb of high nutritional value, is one of the best health nutritious food in winter. But also pay attention to eating mutton principles of healthy eating, in violation of a taboo to eat lamb, but a he...
- How to avoid fatty liver – 7 tips for fatty liver
The ways to avoid fatty liver, 7 tips for fatty liver:
1. Absolutely can not drink. Although some fatty liver has nothing to do with drinking, but experts said that once the diagnosis of fatty live...
- What is the best sport for the elderly？
For hypertensive patients and the elderly, the walk is the best way of movement.
1.It is conducive to prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. First of all long-distance walking can inc...
- How to effectively prevent coronary heart disease?
In order to prevent coronary heart disease in the elderly suffer torture, understand some of the common sense of coronary heart disease in the elderly, it is necessary. Knowledge of the prevention of ...
- How to exercise can improve heart and lung function in winter?
Cold weather, the movement of the crowd is correspondingly reduced. The experts believe that winter, though not sport the best season, but the choice of appropriate exercise and stick to it, you will ...
- Ten “best” Summer life tips
1. Best condiment-- Vinegar
In hot summer, it is easy to sweat a lot. Eating more vinegar can help us increase the stomach acid concentration and digest and absorb nutrients and work up an appetite.
- Top 10 home remedies for treating tuberculosis
What can do for treating tuberculosis? Tuberculosis should not be taken lightly. Proper medical treatment combined with home remedies can help to overcome this health problem. Following are the top 10...
- How to prevent hemorrhoids
1, usually more exercise
Often participate in a variety of sports activities such as broadcast gymnastics, tai chi, qigong, shuttlecock, can enhance the body's resistance to disease, to reduce the po...
- Best supplement vitamin D in winter – the main physiological function of vitamin D
The role of vitamin D is to promote the absorption of calcium in the body. Vitamin D is generally taken in the winter because the winter sun fewer opportunities, prone to vitamin D deficiency, especia...
Tags: away from uremia
, prevent of uremia
Both comments and pings are currently closed.