1. Control you intake of fat. For example, replace saturated fats with unsaturated vegetable oils. Similarly instead of having fatty meat, eat more beans, legumes, fish, lean meat and skinless chicken.
2. Some form of physical activity should be included in your daily routine. Whether you go for a 30-minute walk or workout in the gym, aim to be active daily.
3. Include a wide variety of fruits and vegetables into your diet. Aim for a minimum of five portiona daily.
4. Reduce your intake of salt to below one teaspoon per day. A simple way is to cut out processed and preserved foods.
5. Limit alcohol intake. Try not to have more than two drinks a day, if you must.
Healthy Lifestyle: Ultimate Tips for Healthy Living - How to Easily Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle in Your Busy and Stressful Everyday Life (Healthy Lifestyle, ... Health and Dieting, Positive Thinking)
11 total customer reviews...
Clean Food Diet: Avoid processed foods and eat clean with few simple lifestyle changes(free nutrition recipes)(natural food recipes) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 4)
457 total customer reviews...
70 Healthy Habits - How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
total customer reviews...