Pickles is made by a variety of natural fermentation of vegetables, although adding a few excipients, but the alkaline nature of vegetables has not changed. Therefore, there will be no side effects eat pickles.
Excess stomach acid who eat pickles, not only does not aggravate the disease, but also help to neutralize stomach acid, relieve discomfort. As for the pH regulation of the body, no doubt the benefits of eat pickles. First, it’s basic qualities help balance the body’s ph value. Because no heating, it will not undermine the two important nutrients – vitamin c and vitamin p. In addition, the pickles can also supply vitamin a and vitamin b, while containing a large number of dietary fiber can reduce blood lipids, blood pressure, reduce blood sugar, treatment of constipation.
Some people worry that fermentation of Pickled process will produce harmful nitrite, in fact overanxious. Homemade pickles is absolutely genuine, as long as the curing time to fully appropriate the resulting nitrite is very small.
Most families are now a family of three, one time need not bubble too much, eat often bubble often, always eat fresh. For the amount of salt, can be based on your experience a little more. Do not worry too salty pickles, salty are dissolved in the water. And put in more salt appropriate, which can effectively avoid the pickles are too sour.
Tags: pickles would not endanger our health
, what about pickles
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of carambola(starfruit) Star fruit can reduce the body's fat absorption, reduce blood fat and cholesterol. High […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of brassica juncea Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific […]
- The role of wheat germ oil – About the human natural nutrition treasure house The role of wheat germ oil --- precious "liquid gold"
Known as "liquid gold" […]
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Pomegranate juice Pomegranate juice contains many amino acids and trace elements, helps digestion, […]
- what food have to eat for computer officer ? The people front of the computer , prone to nasopharyngeal dry, chapped lips, throat […]
- What about the Aloe Vera and benefits of Aloe Vera Natural Aloe vera plant is regarded as magic plant due to its a lot of curative and […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of yogurt Yogurt made from the milk fermentation. In addition to retaining all the nutrients of […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of buckwheat 1, Buckwheat protein rich in lysine composition, iron, manganese, zinc and other trace […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.