Pickles is made by a variety of natural fermentation of vegetables, although adding a few excipients, but the alkaline nature of vegetables has not changed. Therefore, there will be no side effects eat pickles.
Excess stomach acid who eat pickles, not only does not aggravate the disease, but also help to neutralize stomach acid, relieve discomfort. As for the pH regulation of the body, no doubt the benefits of eat pickles. First, it’s basic qualities help balance the body’s ph value. Because no heating, it will not undermine the two important nutrients – vitamin c and vitamin p. In addition, the pickles can also supply vitamin a and vitamin b, while containing a large number of dietary fiber can reduce blood lipids, blood pressure, reduce blood sugar, treatment of constipation.
Some people worry that fermentation of Pickled process will produce harmful nitrite, in fact overanxious. Homemade pickles is absolutely genuine, as long as the curing time to fully appropriate the resulting nitrite is very small.
Most families are now a family of three, one time need not bubble too much, eat often bubble often, always eat fresh. For the amount of salt, can be based on your experience a little more. Do not worry too salty pickles, salty are dissolved in the water. And put in more salt appropriate, which can effectively avoid the pickles are too sour.
Tags: pickles would not endanger our health
, what about pickles
Related Health Tips :
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of carambola(starfruit) Star fruit can reduce the body's fat absorption, reduce blood fat and cholesterol. High blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and other cardiovascular disease prevention. But can also protect […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of brassica juncea Brassica juncea contains vitamins A, B vitamins, C and vitamins D is very rich. Specific effects are revive and refresh, Brassica juncea contains a lot of ascorbic acid, is a strong active […]
- The role of wheat germ oil – About the human natural nutrition treasure house The role of wheat germ oil --- precious "liquid gold"
Known as "liquid gold" reputation, their extraction from the wheat was only 0.03-0.05% , every two tons of wheat in order to extract […]
- Health functions of five common mushrooms Mushrooms rich nutritious, selenium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, tryptophan and vitamin B2, B3, B5 excellent food source. Because it contains most of the essential body nutrients, so […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of Pomegranate juice Pomegranate juice contains many amino acids and trace elements, helps digestion, anti-ulcer, soften blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and many […]
- what food have to eat for computer officer ? The people front of the computer , prone to nasopharyngeal dry, chapped lips, throat hoarseness, mouth pain, dry cough, dry skin, dry eyes, whole body fatigue, and even emotional upset. In […]
- What about the Aloe Vera and benefits of Aloe Vera Natural Aloe vera plant is regarded as magic plant due to its a lot of curative and healing health advantages. The leaf of Natural Aloe-vera is stuffed with a gel that contains vitamins […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of yogurt Yogurt made from the milk fermentation. In addition to retaining all the nutrients of fresh milk, the lactic acid bacteria in the fermentation process also produce a variety of human must […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of buckwheat 1, Buckwheat protein rich in lysine composition, iron, manganese, zinc and other trace elements richer than the normal grain, and rich in dietary fiber, generally 10 times than the refined […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.