1, The diet should be light, digestible, small meals often, eat more fresh vegetables and fruit.
2, No smoking, less alcohol, drink less coffee or tea.
3, To avoid strenuous exercise, proper physical exercise.
4, Attention to work and rest, do not stay up all night to ensure sleep.
5, To avoid the emotional, to be happy.
6, Attention to warm cold, avoid cold.
Red berries, cherries, pineapple and other red and yellow fruits rich in carotene; fresh fruit and dried fruit are also calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron, manganese and other minerals, a good source. Fruit is a low-energy high-fiber foods, myocarditis and cardiomyopathy patients should eat some fruit. Have preventive effects of fruit are:
1, Hawthorn: Hawthorn have preventive effects: Hawthorn flavonoids with antihypertensive effect; has a protective effect on ischemic myocardium, increase coronary blood flow; cardiac function; reducing cholesterol; antibacterial effect.
2, Watermelon: watermelon citrulline and arginine can promote the formation of urea to produce a diuretic effect; watermelon glycosides has antihypertensive effect, have a role in prevention and treatment.
3, Apple: Adsorption of bile acids with special functions, can reduce LDL and increase high-density lipoprotein, have anti-atherosclerotic effect. Apple potassium and vitamin C can protect the heart.
4 bananas: the role of preventing high blood pressure. Bananas are rich in potassium ions, sodium ions inhibited the pressor and damage blood vessels.
5, Kiwi: hypertension, myocarditis and myocardial disease, atherosclerosis and other significant role in the treatment and prevention.
Tags: diet tips
, diet tips for cardiomyopathy patients
, Diet tips for patients of myocarditis
Related Health Tips :
- Diet tips for the patients with stomach Should pay attention to diet in patients with stomach trouble following 11 principles:
1. Eat less fried food: because this kind of food, not easy to digest, will increase the burden […]
- The benefits and harms of sugar 1, Sugar can make you happy: sweet taste, the brain will be stimulated by taste buds , and the secretion of endorphins and serotonin, these chemicals help to improve mood and calm […]
- Diet for hypertensive patients should pay attention to? 1. First, to control energy intake, and promote eating complex carbohydrates, such as starch, corn. Less eating can lead to elevated blood glucose, fructose and sucrose and other […]
- Which fruit is better for pregnant women? 1. Citrus
Citrus rich in nutrients and variety. The juice is rich in amino acids, citric acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins, other nutrients, pregnant women like to eat food. 500 […]
- The eating tips for prostatitis 1, The prostatitis patients should eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and soy products, eat honey to maintain a smooth stool, moderate consumption of beef, eggs.
2.Patients with […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of apple cider vinegar Following are nutritional value and efficacy of apple cider vinegar, about top health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and so does a daily intake of […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- How to prevent chronic bronchitis Prevent chronic bronchitis ways:
First, pay attention to diet to restore
Should be "three and three don'ts", namely: to be rich in protein, to fish, poultry, eggs, lean meat and […]
- The tips of the elderly diet Variety of food
Any single natural foods can not provide for human needs in nutrition, and deploy a variety of food to eat properly mixed before they can complement each other, play a […]
- Healthy dieting and losing weight tips -7 In addition to your food and eating-related choices, you can also support your weight loss and dieting efforts by making healthy lifestyle choices.
Get plenty of sleep. Lack of sleep […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.