What are the main symptoms of cerebral insufficiency?
Spiritual consciousness abnormalities: Always sleepy, groggy sleep all day and not due to fatigue, but a harbinger of signs of cerebral insufficiency. Some people also manifested as insomnia, some people character of some changes, such as Gupi, taciturn or apathy, some for multilingual impatience; some can be a brief loss of consciousness or mental decline and even lose their normal sense, these are associated with cerebral insufficiency disease.
Sensory disorders: Because cerebral insufficiency and affect the analysis of the brain areas, sensory and sensory nerve fibers, usually face hemp, hemp tongue, lips numb and limb numbness or foreign body sensation; others into view material is unclear, even sudden temporary blindness; many people have a sudden sense of vertigo; some spontaneous limb pain; there is the sudden appearance of tinnitus, hearing loss and so on.
Motor nerve functional failures: Since the charge of human cerebral insufficiency nerve motor function failure, common manifestations such as sudden crooked mouth, saliva flow, difficulty speaking, slurred speech, aphasia or language do not convey, dysphagia, limb weakness or activity is ineffective, holding objects falling, ataxia or sudden falls, and some limb spasms or beating.
Tags: Cerebral insufficiency
, Cerebral insufficiency symptoms
Related Health Tips :
- 3 skin whitening tips in autumn How to skin whitening in autumn? Fall whitening methods, what does?
Whitening first one: sunscreen work to do
UV raging, easy to make skin becomes dull, the skin can also cause […]
- The natural ways to treat of vertigo How to treat of vertigo? Vertigo is a sort of dizziness characterized by a sensation that you or your environment are moving, spinning, falling or tilting although there is no actual […]
- Neurasthenia self-test method Carefully read the following statement to choose according to their own judgment.
1. One week, at least two days feel full of energy, refreshing. (Yes, No)
2. More than 8 hours of […]
- What harm long-term insomnia? With the rapid development of society, people began to enter the fast-paced life, the face of pressure from many.
Insomnia also become a trend. Insomnia great harm to the human body, the […]
- The harm of low blood pressure (Hypotension) Low blood pressure, blood circulation slows down, so the blood supply can not be timely enough to where it is needed, which will result in the blood, oxygen and other sensitive organs […]
- During pregnancy please stay away from Coke Cold cola refreshing, almost everyone drink . But Coke is not necessarily suitable for pregnant women , a bottle of 340 grams of cola drinks containing caffeine 50 - 80 grams , a single […]
- How to reduce mobile phone radiation on the human body injury Farther away from the body as possible:
When people use the phone, the phone will transmit radio waves to the base station transmitter, and radio waves are absorbed by the body more or […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- How to prevent hair loss for computer workers Computer access and work more and more people, this population of hair loss is more common. As long computer radiation can cause hair loss. Such person hair loss how to do it? Men work […]
- The effect and role of black sesame, and the nutritional value Black sesame effectiveness:
Good for liver and kidney, and energy and blood, moisten dry intestine. For dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus and hearing loss, premature graying, hair loss, […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.