Ingredients: One bitter gourd
1 Wash the bitter gourd, put in the refrigerator about 2 hours.
2, take it out washed, cut into thin slices.
3, use the bitter gourd slices, attached to the whole face, apply after 15 minutes, wash off with water.
Features: Bitter gourd on the skin nourishing, whitening, sedation, moisturizing and other effects, especially in summer skin moisture loss, and easy to darken, then whitening moisturizing with Bitter gourd, simple and handy and significant results.
Tags: Bitter gourd moisturizing skin
, Bitter gourd nourishing skin
, moisturizing skin
, nourishing skin
Related Health Tips :
- Moisturizing conditioning remove the skin melanin After cleaning the face, we must use Moisturizing with whitening ingredients of […]
- How to replenishment moisturizing skin in winter ? In winter, our skin is easy because the weather is cold and dry and water shortages, […]
- 5 kinds of moisturizing skin fruits Many fruits have natural moisturizing skin effect.
Apple's unique flavor […]
- Homemade Honey Oat moisturizing facial mask – Most suitable for dry sensitive skin! DIY Honey Oat moisturizing facial mask
Ingredients: oat flour 3 teaspoons, honey 3 […]
- 4 homemade fruit facial mask moisturizing whitening Skin and our lives are the same, if not enough water, it will become dry, slowly, over […]
- Pregnant women DIY natural beauty and skin whitening facial mask Pregnant women can do it yourself naturally and skin whitening facial mask. Choice of […]
- Almond pure water mask – nourishing and whitening skin Take appropriate amount of almonds, Grind into a powdery.
Adding an appropriate […]
- DIY Papaya Mint facial mask – Whitening and anti-aging Papaya Mint facial mask
Ingredients: papaya 1 / 3, a little honey, mint or mint […]
- DIY moisturizing anti-wrinkle banana mask Effects: moisturizing dry skin, protect skin and against wrinkles, and inhibit the […]
- Homemade watermelon yolk skin moisturizing mask Skin moisturizing mask material: one piece watermelon, one yolk, appropriate amount of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.