The role of vitamin D is to promote the absorption of calcium in the body. Vitamin D is generally taken in the winter because the winter sun fewer opportunities, prone to vitamin D deficiency, especially children, the growth and development period. So the winter can give the child appropriate to take some vitamin D, but also sunshine as much as possible, promote the absorption of calcium.
The main physiological function of vitamin D
1, increase the body of calcium and phosphorus absorption;
2, to promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth;
3, increased phosphorus absorption through the intestinal wall, and by renal tubular increasing reabsorption of phosphorus;
4, to maintain blood normal levels of citrate salt;
5, to prevent the loss of amino acids through the kidneys.
Related Health Tips :
- The physiological function of vitamin E – Main role of vitamin E The physiological function of vitamin e:
1, To promote pituitary gonadotropin secretion, promotion formation of sperm and activities, to increase ovarian function, follicular increase, […]
- Preschool children’s had better not drink tea 1. Because tea contains theophylline and other substances, the central nervous system is very easy to generate excitement.
The infant's body is in the developmental stage, the body […]
- Benefits of drink water fasting in the early morning 1, Supplementary water
Sleep at night, when the human body from urine, skin, breathing consumed a lot of water, the morning after, the body will be in a state of physiological lack of […]
- Five eating habits is the most harm to the kidneys behavior Kidney health is extremely important to the human body, but life is hard to avoid kidney injury behavior, unhealthy eating habits will become kidney injury behavior.
1. Eating too much […]
- 10 unhealthy lifestyle habits Healthy living healthy habits of behavior, specific performance is the law of life, no bad habits, pay attention to the personal, environmental and food hygiene, talking about science, not […]
- Some knowledge of children grow taller To ensure adequate and balanced nutrition. Ensure adequate and balanced nutrition is the most important children grow taller factors. Intake of nutrients is only enough to make all the […]
- The nutritional value of duck eggs Duck egg containing mainly protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, sodium, chlorine and other nutrients. Duck eggs suitable for physically weak after the illness, hot cough, […]
- Supplement vitamin B1 can improve learning efficiency If your child emotional instability, difficulty with concentration, leading to low learning efficiency, poor academic performance, we recommend Supplement vitamin B1.
Vitamin B1 is the […]
- What should eat to baby calcium supplements? Calcium is the main component constituting the human skeleton. According to the research confirmed that 99% of the calcium in the body is concentrated in the bones and teeth, and the […]
- Baby the benefits of zinc supplementation 1, Benefits of zinc supplementation baby: Promote your baby's growth and development
The essence of human growth and development of rapid cell division and growth process. Zinc in this […]
Tags: how to supplement vitamin D
, physiological function of vitamin D
, supplement vitamin D in winter
, what about vitamin D
Both comments and pings are currently closed.