With all the hormonal changes of pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers often have concerns about their appearance. Not only are they worried about nursing clothes, and leakage, but they are worried about basic hygiene like hair, nails and skin. Here are some tips and suggestions that may help you feel better about how you look post-partum and during your breastfeeding experience:
1. Keep it simple. You will be so busy with baby that at times it will seem like there is no time for yourself. Find a routine that is basic, but pretty and stick to it. Recognize that being a mother is beautiful in itself, and you don’t need to be a glamour queen for your baby.
2. Figure out your priorities. Is it more important that you wash your hair or that you apply eye-liner? The tasks of new motherhood, especially when breastfeeding can be overwhelming and often it’s all you can do to get a shower everyday, much less style your hair. Figure out what the minimum you need each day is and then set goals toward building on that.
3. Do not make a drastic hair change, unless you previously didn’t have “wash and wear” hair and want it now. Choose low maintenance styles, ones that don’t require a lot of curling irons, hot rollers and styling which you probably won’t find time to do. Also, due to the changes of the hair During Pregnancy, permanent waves may not take, so it is best to avoid them for now.
4. If your hair bothers you get a few simple accessories. Headbands, barrettes, scarves and other hair accessories can go a long way to making you feel beautiful even on the worst nursing mom bad hair day. Hats are always an option too!
5. Be patient with your skin. During and several months after pregnancy the skin changes. It may feel coarse, look blotchy or red. This changes will fade in time and although you may not go back to pre-pregnancy skin, these changes are temporary.
6. Baby your skin. All that baby lotion in your nursery doesn’t need to be just for baby. Dehydration and dry skin are common in breastfeeding moms until they get the hang of things and monitor their fluid intake. Don’t forget to moisturize and pamper yourself.
7. Keep nails short. Not only is newborn skin easily scratched, but long nails are likely to break more often in the first few months after pregnancy. Often short, buffed nails are the best bet for a breastfeeding mom. Polish easily chips and looks messy, whereas short, clipped nails always look classic and stylish.
Related Health Tips :
- How to sleep contribute to beauty？
Sleep can be beauty , beauty sleep how to sleep can play beauty effect ?
1, Grasp the beauty sleep time
Beauty sleep time is 10 pm to 2 am the next day, during which time the skin will be automati...
- 5 tips on beauty and skin care
1.Hot springs, hot springs not only to run smooth, pink skin, and can also reduce fatigue. If skin allergies, therapeutic hot springs bubble can be improved!
2.First wash your face with warm water ...
- The Best Beauty Food for Women in Spring
Of natural beauty moisturizers. The composition of substances in the body, the water content of the largest, accounting for about two-thirds of body weight. If the body weight of up to 20% wa...
- Skin care food and beauty food raiders
Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and carotenoids, can enhance the ability of the skin against damage, helps to maintain skin elasticity.
Contains large amounts of carotene...
- About Tomatoes beauty effect
Because tomatoes are rich in nutrients, so the tomatoes have a high value of beauty and medical value. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, in particular, contain high minerals such as iron, magnesium, cal...
- A comprehensive fruits and vegetables for beauty
A glass of tomato juice every day to increase amount of cod liver oil consumption, make his face ruddy, plump.
Wipe the leftover watermelon rind face, adhere to a few da...
- 7 kinds of anti-aging and beauty food
The beauty of women, who do not want to make themselves younger, and can retain a healthy beautiful? Want 10 years younger, in fact, not that hard. Eat the following anti-aging food and beauty food, ...
- Five kinds of fruit for beauty skin recommended in summer
Foods contain a variety of the human body needs nutrition, so to maintain the skin through food is very good a way. Skin gloss, and flexibility with food on the body have a very close relationship. Ve...
- Six best lunch food for women
Anti-aging anti-cancer foods - Broccoli
Recommended reason: Broccoli is rich in antioxidants vitamin C and carotene. Scientific research has proved that broccoli is the best anti-aging and anti-canc...
- Beauty tips for Women in summer
Summer time it's time for relaxation and getting fun. Although you may be busy with one of these activities, you should never forget concerning the summer time beauty advice for ladies. Within this pe...
, Beauty tips for the breastfeeding mothers
, Beauty tips for the nursing mother
, nursing mother notes
Both comments and pings are currently closed.