1. To maintain a balanced diet: less eat too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals.
2. Do not eat foods containing caffeine, it will make you nervous, causing discomfort during menstruation, coffee contains oils will stimulate the small intestine.
3. Milk and honey: every night before going to bed drink a cup of hot milk, add a spoonful of honey can ease or even eliminate the pain of dysmenorrhea, the effect is excellent.
4. Bananas contain vitamin B6, can stabilize mood, and can reduce abdominal pain, dysmenorrhea may wish to eat some.
5. Note taboos: The before and during menstruation, try not to eat raw, and spicy food and strong irritant. Such as ice cream, barbecue, chili and so on.
Tags: during menstruation
, how to relieve dysmenorrhea
, relieve dysmenorrhea
, tips to relieve dysmenorrhea
, ways to relieve dysmenorrhea
Related Health Tips :
- Knowledge of healthy eating during menstruation Do not deliberately eat sweets, such as drinks, cake, brown sugar, candy, prevent blood sugar instability. Eat high fiber foods. Fruits, vegetables whole grains such as whole wheat bread, […]
- What foods dont eat during menstruation? Six kinds of food caused by dysmenorrhea, during menstruation periods do not eat these foods.
1, Containing caffeine beverages
Caffeine causes breast tenderness, causing irritability, […]
- 6 foods can relieve dysmenorrhea during menstruation – how to relieve dysmenorrhea Most women in the premenstrual and menstrual period will feel bloating, fatigue, headache, dysmenorrhea, and mood swings and other symptoms, and some digestive problems. Prevention and […]
- The diet tips to ease dysmenorrhea – how to relieve dysmenorrhea 1, A balanced diet, eat less too sweet or salty foods because they make you bloated and slow, should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to frequent meals.
2, Do not eat […]
- Women should not drink tea during menstruation Tea is good for health, many women have the habit of drinking tea, but when you are menstrual period, please do not drink tea or drink less appropriate.
Tea contains a certain amount of […]
- What food relieve dysmenorrhea Women dysmenorrhea how to alleviate it ? What foods can relieve dysmenorrhea and promoting blood circulation ?
Grapes: in 1997, the University of Wisconsin found that drank three purple […]
- Seven small coup relieve dysmenorrhea 7 small coup relieve dysmenorrhea:
1. A balanced diet
Eat less too sweet or salty foods, they make you move slowly and flatulence. Should eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, […]
- Improve menstrual syndrome food What foods Improve menstrual syndrome? Recommended several healthy diet to help you easily spend menstrual syndrome.
1,banana - Banana relieve anxiety
Banana is rich in vitamin B6, […]
- Six kinds of diet tips can help you to solve women’s menstrual troubles Six kinds of diet can help you to solve women's menstrual troubles. Some women each time before menstruation can become moody, cry easily, depression, mood changes, even do not understand […]
- The Dysmenorrhea how to do? Among the female population, many people have suffered from dysmenorrhea experience some dysmenorrhea patients total holding bodily harm on the mentality of the past, there are serious […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.