Skin tone is basically genetic, but additional factors for example exposure to the sun, scars and hormonal changes or disorders can impact your natural color. Many amazing creams have harsh chemicals which are harmful to your body and may dry up your skin. Alterations in diet and habits may have a great effect onto the skin. Eating meals full of vitamins and anti-oxidants, for instance, has been shown to alter the look of your skin, which makes it much softer and much more radiant. Certain meals applied topically may also naturally lighten your skin.1. Increase your intake vitamins C and E. Eat bell peppers, broccoli, olives, nuts, oils and leafy greens. Apply a lotion that includes vitamin C (in the form of L-ascorbic acid) and E to produce younger, lighter-looking skin and soothe dryness.
2. Minimize exposure to sunlight. Wear a daily broad spectrum SPF moisturizer and apply it a half hour before going outside, even on cloudy days. Avoid going outdoors between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun is the strongest.
3. Exfoliate the face and body using a scrub or washcloth once or twice a week. The top layer of skin has the most pigmentation from sunlight, and old skin cells can make the skin look dull. Pat skin dry. Apply body and face lotion while inside the steamy bathroom to help lock in moisture and soften skin.
4. Apply natural skin-lightening tonics to the face or body. Squeeze a lemon and apply the juice directly to the face or areas you wish to lighten. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes while the citric acid gently lightens the skin. Wash with cool water and apply a moisturizer. Or cut a slice of raw potato and apply it directly to the skin. Remove after 15 minutes, rinse and apply a moisturizer. Apply potatoes daily for results in three to four weeks.
Tips & Warnings
Lemon has an acidic content and can dry the skin, so apply it only once a week and dilute with water if necessary.
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_12000498_softer-whiter-skin.html#ixzz2bub1RFmI
Tags: skin whitening
, skin whitening ways
Related Health Tips :
- Skin yellowish reasons and whitening ways What is the reason for the skin yellowish? Yellowish skin, how to do it?With the development of the times, by the impact of computer radiation and skin aging problems, a lot of people's […]
- 3 skin whitening tips in autumn How to skin whitening in autumn? Fall whitening methods, what does?
Whitening first one: sunscreen work to do
UV raging, easy to make skin becomes dull, the skin can also cause […]
- Pregnant women DIY natural beauty and skin whitening facial mask Pregnant women can do it yourself naturally and skin whitening facial mask. Choice of natural materials, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey and vitamin solution, etc., less side […]
- How to skin whitening in fall and winter In autumn and winter is often the most important skin care season. Due to dry weather, the face will emerge a few acne, there will be new skin replaces old phenomenon! The following are […]
- Naturally skin whitening Following are top naturally skin whitening tips:
1, Exfoliate your skin once a week with sugar and olive oil. Mix 1 tbsp. of olive oil with 1 tbsp. of white granulated table sugar to […]
- Diet tips for skin whitening The daily diet can help skin whitening. Black and white skin related the amount of melanin in the skin . And dietary adjustments can reduce the synthesis of melanin to help the skin […]
- Some Effective Skin Lightening Tips Are you currently searching for skin whitening tips which are safe, natural and affordable? These pointers can help you achieve lighter skin using items and elements you'll find in your […]
- Should pay attention to three whitening details Skin whitening methods is very important, can not rely on external whitening, life has a lot to achieve skin health through diet, daily routine to achieve the maintenance of the skin, […]
- Whitening skin care methods How to skin whitening and skin care? Beauty skin care, the most important thing is always pay more attention to maintenance!
1, Double washing the face
Before going to sleep is […]
- Natural plant treatment of chloasma (melasma) – make your skin whitening Natural plant treatment of chloasma, chloasma treatment method, has long been a topic of concern in patients with plaque. Here to introduce several natural methods of plant treatment of […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.