Shrimp with high calcium. During Pregnancy, moderate to eat some shrimp, add calcium, zinc and other trace elements, especially calcium promote the growth of young children. Children eat them for brain development.
Raisins contain a lot of glucose on myocardial nutrition, help to coronary heart disease rehabilitation, as calcium, phosphorus, iron is relatively high, and large amounts of vitamins and amino acids, the elderly, pregnant women and frail anemia tonic.
Pregnant women to eat lean beef 3 to 4 times a week, every 60 to 100 grams, to prevent iron deficiency anemia, and enhanced immunity. Of zinc in beef is more easily absorbed than the zinc plant. Zinc is not only beneficial to fetal neural development, but also beneficial to the immune system, helps keep skin, bones and hair health. Zinc deficiency were weakened immunity and susceptibility to disease, neurological development of fetuses prone to adverse effects.
Children born to pregnant women like to eat chocolate, easy to compare healthy and positive emotions showed that chocolate contains a chemical sub-relations. Pregnant women will eat chocolate it is the mother of chemical substances to developing babies, so that it was born, especially after 6 months, showed a positive emotional life. But should prompt not to eat too much.
Tags: fetus nutrition
, tips for the healthy development of fetus
, what foods good for the healthy development of fetus
Related Health Tips :
- What foods advised not to eat more for pregnant women 9 kinds of food that pregnant women advised not to eat more.
1. Canned Food
Canned food in the production process have a certain amount of additives, such as artificial colors, […]
- The benefits and nutritional value of eating Chili (hot peppers) Chili itself is rich in nutrition, there are many health effects. First, the type and content of vitamin rich. A little pepper, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of sardines Sardines are rich in can health-promoting Omega-3s, EPA and DHA. These basic fatty acids can help unimpeded the flow of blood inside the body to maintain a healthy heart and prevent […]
- Pregnant women can eat shrimp? Many pregnant women will feel, shrimp seafood is toxic heat, and therefore not suitable to eat when pregnancy. However, shrimp, but it is a calcium quite high food, then eat shrimp in the […]
- What nutrients need to supplement for Pregnant women Pregnant women during pregnancy, nutritional supplements are very important. What nutritional supplement pay special attention to it?
1. Protein: Protein is manufactured human organs […]
- Which fruit is better for pregnant women? 1. Citrus
Citrus rich in nutrients and variety. The juice is rich in amino acids, citric acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins, other nutrients, pregnant women like to eat food. 500 […]
- What foods contain higher protein ? Meat: such as beef, sheep, pigs, dog, etc.;
Poultry meat: chickens, ducks, geese, quail, ostrich, etc.;
Eggs: such as eggs, duck eggs, quail eggs and fish, shrimp, crab, […]
- The nutritional value of shrimp Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp containing 77 grams of water, protein 20.6 grams, 0.7 grams fat, 35 mg calcium, phosphorus 150 mg, iron 0.1 […]
- The nutritional content and value of Shark fin Shark fin which protein containing about 80%, also contains fat, carbohydrates and other minerals. Cooking Shark fin is a more precious material, but the nutritional value is not very […]
- Pregnant women can eat lamb(mutton)? Replenishing the body are pregnant daily homework, a variety of nourishment, family soup, changing the pattern of eating, it was heard that pregnant women eat lamb is good, it makes a lot […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.